Can't Loot Credits Over Cap

by JamaicanCastle

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't Loot Credits Over Cap

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: The Old Republic
Platform:PC
What is your Star Wars: The Old Republic Display Name? (optional)
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
What time did this happen? Please include the timezone. since Game Update 6.2
What class were you playing? Mercenary / Commando
What role were you playing? Damage
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What happens when the bug occurs? As a Preferred status player, when I try to loot credits from an enemy while at or near the credit cap, credits on the enemy I targeted aren't looted, with the message "Looting this currency would put you over the cap". Credits from other nearby enemies (with area loot on) are looted as normal and put into escrow.
What do you expect to see? Credits from all enemies should be put into escrow.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Simply kill any mob that drops credits while at the Preferred cap (1 million). Occasionally, it will loot anyway for unclear reasons, but most times it does not.

This bug only affects looting. Credits from opening boxes, selling items, mission rewards, and email all function normally, with the credits going into escrow. Items are looted normally.

Message 1 of 3 (1,412 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't Loot Credits Over Cap

EA Staff

Hi @JamaicanCastle

Thank you for reporting the error message "Looting this currency would put you over the cap" when you're trying to loot credits. This bug is a known issue and is currently tracked by our team.

Charlie.png

* Je ne réponds pas aux messages privés *

Answer HQ est avant tout un forum dédié à l'entraide entre joueurs.
Vous avez trouvé la solution à votre problème ? Donnez de l'XP en cliquant sur les boutons "XP" et "Accepter comme solution".

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,376 Views)

All Replies

EA Staff

Hi @JamaicanCastle

Thank you for reporting the error message "Looting this currency would put you over the cap" when you're trying to loot credits. This bug is a known issue and is currently tracked by our team.

Charlie.png

* Je ne réponds pas aux messages privés *

Answer HQ est avant tout un forum dédié à l'entraide entre joueurs.
Vous avez trouvé la solution à votre problème ? Donnez de l'XP en cliquant sur les boutons "XP" et "Accepter comme solution".

Message 2 of 3 (1,377 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have been experiencing this same issue for sometime (I can loot credits from an NPC "that are not" Strong, Elite, & Champion rated) and sincerely hope it is resolved soon as it takes a bit of enjoyment out of playing SWTOR. 

Message 3 of 3 (1,234 Views)

Check out the current server status for Star Wars™ : The Old Republic™.

View More

Bug Reports

Found a bug in-game? Let us know! If you are a Subscriber and in-game, you can type /bug. Or head over and post on the Bug Report Forums.

View More

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help