Can’t Juke or Stiff arm or Truck

by dutchydoo22

Original Post

Can’t Juke or Stiff arm or Truck

★★★ Newbie

On ever other game mode (Draft champs, Solo challenges, practice mode) I can perform jukes and stiff arms and trucks but on Ultimate team online I can’t do any of that. So my controller isn’t broken and my connection isn’t bad because I can do those things on Draft Champs online

Message 1 of 8 (2,607 Views)

Re: Can’t Juke or Stiff arm or Truck

★★★ Newbie

Happens to me too. I have the juke and spin ability on Marcus Allen and when I play H2H or weekend league he won’t do any moves I try but everyone else can juke. 

Message 2 of 8 (2,543 Views)

Madden 20 ability

★★★ Newbie

I put the ability Juke Box on my Clinton Portis card in Madden 20 Ultimate Team, And now it is gone, and the game to my training points. So I don’t have the ability of the training points.  Is anyone  else having this problem and if so did yours get fixed?

Message 3 of 8 (2,578 Views)

Not juking

★★ Newbie

I cannot juke in Ultimate team but I can juke in everything else. Can someone help?

Message 4 of 8 (2,489 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You can’t juke if you have on conservative ballcarry 

Message 5 of 8 (2,404 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@kingjay545 look under coaching adjustments
Message 6 of 8 (2,403 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Man I swear that junk happened to me everytime since madden 21 🤦🏾‍♂️Has any one helped you or fixed your problem ?

Message 7 of 8 (1,187 Views)

Community Manager

@Johnniieeboy 

This post is from 2019 so I'll be shutting it down to avoid further necroposting. Please look for a more recent topic or create a new one under the correct Madden title you play.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Madden-NFL-Football/ct-p/madden

Don't "necropost." Reviving, updating or bumping old, outdated and irrelevant threads is not helpful for our community. It's best to check when the thread was created before you hit post, just to make sure it's not 2 years old for example. 

AHQ Rules & Guidelines

Blueberry.png
Message 8 of 8 (1,173 Views)