Re: Can’t Find Object error

by crinrict

Original Post

Can’t Find Object error

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.assests.live.fp01.181
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all expansions
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The bug happens whenever I try to build a wall, fence, or roof on my lot. Just moved my sims to Sulani and all was well until I updated the game.
What happens when the bug occurs? When I try to build a wall, fence, or add a roof it will be red and say can’t find object.
What do you expect to see? a wall, fence, or roof being built
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. it was an update on my sims 4 xbox 1

In my other families, the bug doesn’t appear. I just recently moved this family to Sulani and it was fine before I did the update. I don’t want to have to bulldoze the lot and move them cause I got pretty far with their house. Is there anything I can do to remove the bug?

Message 1 of 3 (573 Views)

@genesislovee

Are you using the glass floor that came with Island Living on that floor anywhere? It looks like it maybe on the other side of the staircase.

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 2 of 3 (547 Views)

Hero
@genesislovee Are you still having issues with this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (510 Views)