Re: Can't Drop Items in Firestorm

by C74_C74

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

I will give that a try. No lighting software installed. I have attached what I currently have installed.

Message 11 of 17 (651 Views)

Community Manager

@C74_C74 

Try removing GeForce Experience and if that doesn't work, try removing the Logitech Gaming Software and try.

Blueberry.png
Message 12 of 17 (644 Views)

★★ Novice

I'll give the discord issue a try. I don't have this issue in main multiplayer, just in firestorm. 

currently my fix is to hit escape and then hit resume and it usually unbugs itself for a moment and i'm able to swap items / drop ammo. It'll re-bug itself again though.

I'll also try removing geforce experience.

My mouse and keyboard should have the latest driver and I dont have any custom lighting on my setup.

Message 13 of 17 (642 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I have already tried removing the mouse sw and GeForce Experience with no luck.

Message 14 of 17 (632 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry this issue is nasty! when u need to drop ammos/change position of ur gadgets to use it or do anything else with ur inventory opened with "tab" key and ofc it can be done with mouse1 and mouse2 buttons, but when u click any of this buttons u see ur inventory just closed or u just shoot and spot ur squad.
its not a devices issue, it all about client. if u played firestorm and never have this problem - u didnt played it enough.
yesterday i was needed to use syringe for quick revive my teamm8 while combat, so i open inventory and click it to move but inventory been closed, so i do it again and same result, do it again with panic ofc, so when i hit "tab" i also hit "`" key and this useless piece of "" console opened so i cant do anything, hit "`" again, okay its gone but i cant move or do anything, i hit with a hand my KB and game minimized.... i wasted time and nerves because of this bug...
is it in plans to make some more keybingings for "Firestorm inventory" ???
....btw my KB is not injured :D
Message 15 of 17 (610 Views)

★★ Apprentice

So many bugs in this game its crazy. I even have video of my gun firing on its own in Firestorm without using a bullet.

Its the fire action in the middle of the two I fire: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwqwBmXNo8Y

Message 16 of 17 (590 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This happens with everyone who plays Firestorm for more than one round each time you launch the game. All in my squad get this problem.

Message 17 of 17 (530 Views)