Re: Sim cannot write comedy routines on PC

by Diddakoi

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

@PoptartJuniper I have written a lot - I'm at max comedy skill and at career step 9, but I've changed milestones and it's asking me to write routines. Can I 'forget' or remove them to give more space?

Message 21 of 26 (549 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@Diddakoi They should count since they are limited and already written. If not, that may be a bug. I'll have to find more info.
Message 22 of 26 (546 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Diddakoi Merging this with existing reports. This one does sound the same.

Can you try sitting down on the chair first, and then write the routine ?

Do you also have issues with books ?

There is a limited amount you can write as @PoptartJuniper said but iirc, they don't show up anymore if you reached the limit.

It could also be the issue though

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 23 of 26 (494 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Hi @crinrict sitting first doesn't change anything - I get the feeling she's maxed out but the options are still there. No issues with books.

Message 24 of 26 (472 Views)

Hero
@Diddakoi Probably then. It's always been an issue with the aspiration.

Guess you'll need to cheat the aspiration.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 25 of 26 (462 Views)

Can't compose comedy routines

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Xbox Series S
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.58.4.2300
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? None
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure
What happens when the bug occurs? My sim goes to the computer and just does nothing the take doesn't even show up in the task bar
What do you expect to see? My sim typing on the computer and the task in the task bar with a green bar circling it
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I installed sims 4 just yesterday as it was on gamepass I made a character got him to comedian then yesterday I saved closed the game then I hopped on today and it just won't let me write comedy routines I only have one routine saved my character's a rising comedian and I just don't know what to do

Message 26 of 26 (418 Views)