Can't Auction NBA Golds or Use for Training

by ecnewell

Original Post

Can't Auction NBA Golds or Use for Training

★ Apprentice

Product: NBA Live Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
Summarize your bug NBA gold players can't be auctioned or used for training since today's server maintenance.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game and try to auction a gold player from an NBA (i.e., balanced, shooting, or defensive) lineup. Also, try training a player in your lineup using a gold NBA player.
What happens when the bug occurs? When trying to auction, the game crashes and an error message is displayed. When trying to train, the players do not appear.
What do you expect to see? I expect to be able to sell my players and use them for training as I was able to before today's maintenance.

Summarize your bug NBA gold players can't be auctioned or used for training since today's server maintenance.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game and try to auction a gold player from an NBA (i.e., balanced, shooting, or defensive) lineup. Also, try training a player in your lineup using a gold NBA player.
What happens when the bug occurs? When trying to auction, the game crashes and an error message is displayed. When trying to train, the players do not appear.
What do you expect to see? I expect to be able to sell my players and use them for training as I was able to before today's maintenance.

Message 1 of 6 (1,361 Views)

Re: Can't Auction NBA Golds or Use for Training

★ Apprentice

Update: this problem is not present on cards with art that was updated today. 

Message 2 of 6 (1,303 Views)

Cannot auction players

★★★★ Newbie

Platform:Apple iPhone
Summarize your bug Whenever I have an upgraded version of a player i packed I can't auction the player i packed/bought from the auction house. For example, I packed a Paul George in a 7.5k pack and I wasn't able to auction him. I have an 84 rated Paul George that I've upgraded to an 86 on my lineups bench. This occurs with other players under the same circumstances.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? How can we find the bug ourselves? Have two players that are auctionable and upgrade one. Try to sell the version that you didn't upgrade. Ex. purchase two Trevor Ariza's 74 rated. Upgrade one to a 75 rating. Try to sell the 74 rated Ariza.
What happens when the bug occurs? Unable to sell auctionable player when same player is on team but has been upgraded to a higher level
What do you expect to see? From the bug: to not be able to sell the auctionable player. From EA: to fix this glitch. Please.

Platform:Apple iPhone
Summarize your bug Whenever I have an upgraded version of a player i packed I can't auction the player i packed/bought from the auction house. For example, I packed a Paul George in a 7.5k pack and I wasn't able to auction him. I have an 84 rated Paul George that I've upgraded to an 86 on my lineups bench. This occurs with other players under the same circumstances.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have two players that are auctionable and upgrade one. Try to sell the version that you didn't upgrade. Ex. purchase two Trevor Ariza's 74 rated. Upgrade one to a 75 rating. Try to sell the 74 rated Ariza.
What happens when the bug occurs? Unable to sell auctionable player when same player is on team but has been upgraded to a higher level
What do you expect to see? From the bug: to not be able to sell the auctionable player. From EA: to fix this glitch. Please.

Message 3 of 6 (1,198 Views)

Re: Cannot auction players

★★ Novice
I had the same issue,
It fixed just by Clear cache and restarting (foece closed) the game.

or clear game data (but cost u time & data)

Good luck.
Message 4 of 6 (1,168 Views)

Re: Cannot auction players

★★ Novice
Hi,

How do you clear the data, got the same problem with my 88 Demarcus ... pretty boring when you know it cost 1,5 million ...
Message 5 of 6 (1,135 Views)

Cannot auction player

★★★ Newbie

Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have two players that are auctionable and upgrade one. Try to sell the version that you didn't upgrade. Ex. purchase two Trevor Ariza's 74 rated. Upgrade one to a 75 rating. Try to sell the 74 rated Ariza.
What do you expect to see? From EA: to fix this glitch. Please please please EA! Please, im frustrated

Cant auction player
Message 6 of 6 (1,064 Views)