Re: Can not invite friends to world of chel drop ins

by NHL_Live_Support

Original Post

Can not invite friends to world of chel drop ins

★★★ Newbie

Product: NHL 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start a 6v6 world of chel drop in lobby and click L1 to bring up the invite screen.
What happens when the bug occurs? The invite screen does not show up
What do you expect to see? The invite screen
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Online
Insert Game Mode or Feature here World of chel
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 04:00AM
What is your time zone? EST (IET) - GMT - 5:30
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? SloppyMooseKnuck
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. N/A
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region. N/A
What is your game language? English

Even if you make a playstation party and try to join or invite through the party there is still no way to join or invite friends.

Message 1 of 4 (1,915 Views)

EA NHL Team

Hey @MrSloppyMoose,

Is this still occurring?  There was a company-wide server outage on the weekend, but it has been resolved.

Message 2 of 4 (1,870 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did they take away this feature? EA this might be the final * stroll. I'm so sick of buying the same game every year! I don't think I'll be doing it next year I won't be buying nhl, nfl, nba or any of those same old same old sports games they have been putting out since 14 basically making the same game over and over with very few if any changes. Than when they make a change they are *. Improve the * games or have your just base buyers. I thought you want to make money! If so get player impute in some instances change nothing in others change it. How ducking hard is it to take some top gamers some medium gamers and new gamers all together to make a better game... Hack make a show out of it to hype up the game. I can't believe you are this lazy and disrespectful to your customer base that you continually do this over and over again. You could be  making so much more money. Your vision/budget/profits are out of order. Keep doing what your doing and make nothing. You lack vision

Message 3 of 4 (987 Views)

Community Manager
@C280RUGER

Closing this thread down since it's from 2019.

The team made it easier to invite friends in CHEL for NHL 22.

See it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/World-of-CHEL/NHL-22-World-of-Chel-Deep-Dive/m-p/10682650#M1

Thank you for playing the NHL franchise.
Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 4 (976 Views)