Can not find specific guild

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Huawei P20 lite
OS Version Android 9
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 436-474-451
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Nobody is able to find our guild by name. Our guild name is Statlari Brno. We do not use any special characters in the name. I and few other people are not able to find our guild. It exists for years. We tested it with accounts in the guild and with accounts not in the guild and nobody was able to find our guild by the name. We had only player level restriction and we decreased it to 1 to be sure that it still does not work.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Log into SWGOH with some account and go to Guilds and Guild search. Click on Advanced Search. Enter the Guild name Statlari Brno and confirm it . other switches can be preserved - we have 65M power and more than 35 members and no restrictions. Any results are not found. You can try Statlari, Brno, statlari brno, statlari and it is not found too.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Europe
Country Czech Republic

Message 1 of 6 (1,255 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can not find specific guild

EA Live QV Team

Hi @xkristal and thank you for the report.

We've tested this today and when searching for the guild name, your guild was the only result.

View in thread

Guild.jpg
Message 2 of 6 (1,247 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @xkristal and thank you for the report.

We've tested this today and when searching for the guild name, your guild was the only result.

Guild.jpg
Message 2 of 6 (1,248 Views)

★★ Novice

But why we are not able to find us . One friend wanted to join us and he could not find us. We had to solve it via Ally codes .

Message 3 of 6 (1,236 Views)

@xkristal I tried this and was able to search successfully for "Statlari Brno" "Statlari" and "Statlari brno" and your guild was the only result.

However if I add a space at the end of any of those searches I get 5-6 random guilds. My guess is that a space at the end does something to mess up the search algorithm.

★★★★ Novice

My guild,is having the same issue. We are Wookiees and Cream with 37 members with a GP of around 138 mil. We had a wook leave then couldnt find us in the search and had to come back through Ally codes as well. None of my officers or myself can find us in search. Please help! We have not had a new member in over 6 months.

Message 5 of 6 (1,109 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_HighCommand My guild too.please need ure helps...My guild name "TR TURK"
Message 6 of 6 (998 Views)