Can not complete Kylo's ultimate

by 305tjan

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can not complete Kylo's ultimate

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Android Phone (OnePlus 5T)
OS Version 9.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 298-422-662
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug One of my attempts of Tier 6 of the "Heir To The Dark Side Galactic Ascension" event crashed after i completed it (Error Code: 3.0) and did not give me the reward. When I reached 9/10 materials for the ultimate ability the game now does not let me earn any more materials. The game counts that I successfully completed the event 10 times but since 1 crashed before giving out the reward I only have 9 materials and can not get the last one (that I earned) to complete the ultimate ability.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to earn the last ability material ultimate for my Supreme Leader Kylo Ren.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Europe
Country Slovenia

Supreme Leader Kylo Ren ultimate ability stuck at 9/10 because I did not receive one of the ability materials due to a crash after completing the event.

Ultimate at 9 of 10.jpg
No material reward from Tier 6 of the event.jpg
No location to farm material.jpg
Message 1 of 3 (539 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can not complete Kylo's ultimate

EA Live QV Team

Hi @305tjan sorry to hear that. The missing Ability Material Ultimate should be in your inbox in-game now. 

As with any missing items, rewards, etc. you can always get in touch with our Customer Support. They should be able to assist.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (502 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @305tjan sorry to hear that. The missing Ability Material Ultimate should be in your inbox in-game now. 

As with any missing items, rewards, etc. you can always get in touch with our Customer Support. They should be able to assist.

Message 2 of 3 (503 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks for the help and the fast response. Thumbs up

Message 3 of 3 (486 Views)