Can no longer sell food via sales table

by InfiniteVerve

Original Post

Can no longer sell food via sales table

★ Expert

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.133.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? DU, IL, GF, Seasons (disabled), IL, C&D, GT, GtW, RoM, Jungle Adventure, Parenthood (disabled), Dineout, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, Tiny Living, Laundry Stuff, Fitness Stuff, Backyard stuff, Romantic Garden, Perfact Patio Stuff, Holiday Celebration, Grimms Guitar
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Make food and try to sell on the sales table (I am using the selvadorada table)
What happens when the bug occurs? When I open the inventory and grab the food, or hover over it, it says "This item cannot be sold or deleted".
What do you expect to see? The ability to sell food from the sales table, as it always has been (a few of my LPs have seen sims selling food they made on the table in order to make money).
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. 1.63.133.1020

Since the original thread got locked (I am assuming 'by accident'), I am reposting for people to add their "Me too's". I have tried this with two different sims, at different quality foods (one excellent, and this one shown in the pic). 

Message 1 of 5 (3,421 Views)

Re: Can no longer sell food via sales table

★★ Novice

Having similar problem: I can no longer sell any prepared food/meals from the "Lice Cold Retail Freezer." I can say that it seems to be an issue with regular meals and gourmet ones, based on my experience. (I haven't tried any other kinds of meals.)

Message 2 of 5 (3,371 Views)

★ Novice

I also have this issue. I have GTW and cannot have a bakery because all food is $0.

Message 3 of 5 (3,338 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi,

I think they patched that. We cannot sell food anymore, only drinks from what I can see, which is really a pity because I liked doing that too. Hope they change it back...Frown

Message 4 of 5 (3,289 Views)

Re: [JA][CL][ECO] Can no longer sell food via sales table

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@InfiniteVerveI don't have Jungle Adventure but I tried the yard sale tables from City Living and Eco Lifestyle. I am able to sell food with both.

The tooltip means you cannot sell or delete the item through the household inventory or through build mode.

Are you able to stock the table with the food? Are you able to place the food on top of the table? Are people buying the meals if you are able to sell the food?

Message 5 of 5 (3,253 Views)