Can no longer ping on the map after doing a button remapping

by CountSoluku

Original Post

Re: Can no longer ping on the map after doing a button remapping

★ Novice

This problem is still not fixed. I guess people don't submit this problem enough. 

Message 41 of 47 (758 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I remapped my buttons yesterday and now I can't ping on the map. The legend on the bottom says I should use RB but it doesn't work. I tried all the buttons on my controller and none of them worked either. 

Message 42 of 47 (724 Views)

★ Novice
@marcove333 I tried all the buttons too, and nothing worked for me either. It's insane that the OP posted this in June 2019 and this has still not been fixed.
Message 43 of 47 (711 Views)

★ Novice

Just changed my controller button mapping on Xbox One and I am now experiencing this same issue. Good to know that this has been an issue for players for 2 years and that EA and Respawn are clearly doing something about it. It's not a huge bug but it's super annoying for anyone that has it. Please Respawn fix this.

Message 44 of 47 (684 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry I have this issue on an Xbox one X I have my ping as RS click. And my RB (which is the button that is supposed to ping on the map) is set to be my tactical. Definitely would appreciate being able to ping the map. Specially with ashes passive. Cheers
Message 45 of 47 (567 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Have this exact problem, if I swap to default controls mid game I can ping (just to be clear I mean on the map) , but going back to custom controls (ping is set to r3 for me) it still says R1 for ping when I open the map however neither R3 or R1 work

Message 46 of 47 (561 Views)

★★ Novice

Just to keep a note, this issue is happening to Switch as well.

Message 47 of 47 (527 Views)