Campaign Bug Binoculars Broken Ps4 Battlefield 1

by lizardman676767

Original Post

Re: Campaign Bug Binoculars Broken Ps4 Battlefield 1

★★★ Novice

This stupid bug seems to be on all platforms. On both PC and PS4 i have this issue, along with the minimap thinking I am in a vehicle

Message 11 of 19 (3,612 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Is there a fix for this? I am on my second mission and am already tired of this.
Message 12 of 19 (3,310 Views)

Hero

@wezzard wrote:

I just figured out it works when you are sitting on a horse..not the best approach to stay unotice thought..

Thanks for the post, @wezzard.  I hadn't thought of this until you mentioned it.

While its still a bug that needs to be fixed, at least people can use them, if they hop on a horse.

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 13 of 19 (3,251 Views)

Hero

@EA_Atic - This bug has been reported numerous times in this forum.  From the various posts I've seen, you say you are going to let the dev team know about it, yet I don't see any additional responses - i.e. a fix.  Am I missing something?

It's still an issue, as you can see in this thread.  I am experiencing it as recently as yesterday.

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 14 of 19 (3,247 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same on PS4 and it's already December. Did anyone got the fix?

Message 15 of 19 (3,024 Views)

★★ Novice
@lizardman676767 Same. This seems to happen a lot with R1 commands throughout the single player campaigns.
Message 16 of 19 (2,190 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

So I guess this never got fixed. I just downloaded the game here in 2020 and on the 2nd campaign it tells me to use the binoculars and there is no way for me to use them 

Message 17 of 19 (1,887 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

2 years later and still hasn't been fixed 

Message 18 of 19 (1,886 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with Battlefield 1 please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

I'm not aware of any fix or update that will come to the game to help out on this issue

/Atic
Message 19 of 19 (1,789 Views)