Campaign Bug Binoculars Broken Ps4 Battlefield 1

by lizardman676767

Original Post

Campaign Bug Binoculars Broken Ps4 Battlefield 1

★★★ Newbie

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug When you start off the second mission in campaign on ps4 battlefield 1, it says use binoculars to survey the area and spot enemies but if you grab any gun on the map it completely breaks the use of binoculars which is a double lie because it says press R1 to use and its definitely press R1+L1 and it doesn't work at all. Please fix.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Do as described above go into the campaign mission or any with binoculars and try to use them after picking up a second weapon besides the pistol.
What happens when the bug occurs? It disables the use of the binoculars while still telling you to "use the binoculars" which is impossible.
Please select your region North America
In what game mode did the bug occur? Single Player Campaign
In what Single Player War Story did the bug occur? Through Mud and Blood
AMD or Nvidia Model Number N/a
Enter RAM memory size in GB N/a

N/a
Message 1 of 19 (29,171 Views)

Re: Campaign Bug Binoculars Broken Ps4 Battlefield 1

EA DICE Team

Hey @lizardman676767 thanks for the report and the information! Standard smile 

I have sent this on to the team for investigation! Standard smile 

Thanks! 

/Atic 

Message 2 of 19 (29,077 Views)

★★★ Newbie
There are many friends who encountered this bug. Please fix asap Standard smile
Message 3 of 19 (29,011 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Has this not been fixed yet? Just got a copy and I am finding this bug in every campaign mission
Message 4 of 19 (28,529 Views)

★★★ Newbie
They worked on the first campaign mission but when I picked up a repair tool during tanks, it seems to have replaced my binoculars...
Message 5 of 19 (28,490 Views)

★ Novice

This has been an issue for months on the Xbox platform as well. I can't see myself investing in any more of your products until you show you are capable of fixing this simple problem for customers that have spent their hard earned money in good faith.

Message 6 of 19 (28,361 Views)

★★ Novice
Hola, todavia sigue pasando lo mismo. Alguns solucion? Gracias
Message 7 of 19 (28,337 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I still have this issue while playing Battlefield 1 on my PS4... what's the solution?

Message 8 of 19 (26,270 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I just figured out it works when you are sitting on a horse..not the best approach to stay unotice thought..

Message 9 of 19 (26,256 Views)

★★★ Novice
I just got the game the other day, I love playing campaign but this isn’t playable when my trench periscope magically becomes unequipped when I sipply pick up any item from a weapon box.

It’s a simple bug fix. Get your butts in gear and just fix it. The game seems to regard them as an item that is filling both the secondary weapon and the second gadget slot. So once something is picked up, they are dropped. You can pick them back up, and the character holds them like an active item. Then when you switch to some other item they are dropped again.

Message 10 of 19 (26,092 Views)