Camera stuck in the crowd, Be a Pro

by FSOTG

Original Post

Re: Camera stuck in the crowd, Be a Pro

★★★★★ Newbie

Damn bruh... Same here, as I see, the problem is here since October. Half a year and still no fix. This game is so broken, shame EA doesn't listen and doesn't care. I love playing NHL, but definitely not going to buy next one. EA need a wake up call...

Message 21 of 26 (1,282 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So I see is happening across all platforms. I guess we have to hope it doesn't happen in NHL23? Don't see any answers to why or a fix

Message 22 of 26 (1,252 Views)

★★★ Pro
@jonnymags7328 Yeah it’s crazy… an entire release year and this bug wasn’t fixed… I just think that’s crazy how a bug that’s been identified since launch wasn’t fixed… makes you wonder for next year… every NHL release has bugs that don’t get fixed… how many more will pile up for NHL 23? Why do patches wait until the next game, and we have to pay another $80 for basically a patched game that we should’ve got the year before?
Message 23 of 26 (1,243 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
This just started happening to me. Every single game. After a couple of shifts, coach starts walking over, I immediately think "Great, here we go again," camera shifts to the crowd, and that's the end of that. I'm in the middle of just my 2nd season, and it's been rendered completely unplayable. What changed between yesterday and today? Seriously. It's ridiculous, especially as the coach objectives and conversations are utterly asinine and unnecessary to begin with.
Message 24 of 26 (1,211 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Only when your on the bench and it gets suck on the crowd

Message 25 of 26 (1,095 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It’s actually happens not only at the bench, but in other situations as well. The difference is that the game cuts to a next screen after a while and you can keep going, but when it happens during a conversation with a coach - it’s stuck because you cannot make a selection. 

Message 26 of 26 (777 Views)