Product: Madden NFL 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Teafarmer
Date/time issue occurred 10/08
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo Challenges
Summarize your bug Hello, I’ve been having an issue with my camera angle and has been happening since last Friday , it automatically starts games in a zoomed in camera and won’t allow me to toggle it so I can press down on the D pad , so obviously I go into settings manual change it it works for one game then the next game resets to zoomed in camera angle?
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In ultimate team solo challenges when going into a game pressing down on D-Pad will not allow camera change
What happens when the bug occurs? Camera zooms in and won’t allow me to change
What do you expect to see? I expect to see a fix to this issue and as I’ve reported this over chat for 7 days and spent over an hour on the phone with different advisors explaining this, I expect a fix sorted out ASAP as it is ruining my experience and causing me to have to repeat solos that I should of won the first time also making me spend more time in the settings than playing the game and for that lost time and time spent on the phone I expect a generous reimbursement whether that be a refund or a generous in game ultimate team award for my lost time that I could of been earning coins and players with.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

As you can see I’m not the only person to report this issue one was even reported on the 14th.

Message 3 of 11 (10,508 Views)

Camera in zoom in mode on madden 19

★★★ Newbie

My camera angle is stuck zoomed in on madden 19 How do I fix it? It used to unzoom when I pressed down on the dpad now I’m just stuck what is the solution?

Message 1 of 11 (10,979 Views)

Re: Camera in zoom in mode on madden 19

★★★ Apprentice

Hey!

I also had an issue with the camera angle. You can change it if you go to visual feedback in the settings menu, then scroll down until you find the camera options. If you change it to default your issue should be fixed :D

Let me know if it works for you!!

Message 2 of 11 (10,958 Views)

Madden 19 camera angle problem

★★★ Newbie

My games camera angle is stuck on zoom. When I try to use the d pad to change the camera angle the audible page pops up, and I can’t change the camera angle 

Message 4 of 11 (10,468 Views)

Re: Madden 19 camera angle problem

Community Manager

@bradyoung3@teafarmer@d4ll4skid

Can you guys let us know if the suggestion from @un_murciano helps you here, thanks.

Thanks @un_murciano

barry.png
Message 5 of 11 (10,454 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey, previous to the patch or seemed to reset my settings after every game now though since the patch it is fixed 

Message 6 of 11 (10,219 Views)

★★ Novice
Had this issue again yesterday in solo battles so maybe it is not resolved
Message 7 of 11 (10,152 Views)

Re: Camera Angle Zoomed out

★★★ Newbie
Just have this problem you need to go to customs slide down to settings find the camera and then change the camera toggle to on instead of it being off that will fix it the new update causes it to flip off
Message 8 of 11 (7,040 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I see everyone has had problems, but I just had to go 9 days without playing, cause I couldn't see the field to play this will work. If I have to change ever time I will.
Message 9 of 11 (7,035 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing but on ps4

Message 10 of 11 (6,944 Views)