[FIXED] [XB1/PS4] Error code 134:84f8bed6

by 24edav

Original Post

Error code: 134:84f8bed6:2cd878e0

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Version 1.27
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? None
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By loading the most recently played household
What happens when the bug occurs? Whenever I try to open any of my households, the game starts loading and when it’s finished, it shows on the screen “error 134:**** (...)
What do you expect to see? I expect to see my household up and running
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Error 134:*****

Message 171 of 226 (1,159 Views)

Re: Error code 134:84f8bed6:2cd878e0

★★ Apprentice
@24edav please update if you end up having issues. I was all good but now I'm finding this error on other newer saves. Still can't play my master save file after a month - xbox. I understand your frustration as I playing for legacy and was only on generation 3. now I don't want to do legacy because I was already so invested and loved my giant family (generation 1 was an abc challenge and I kept all 26 going in to gen 3). Now it just makes me sad
Message 172 of 226 (1,119 Views)

Sims 4 bug error 134

★ Novice

What is your current game version number? 1.27
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Island living
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When i try to enter a sims house
What happens when the bug occurs? The message failure To load. And they say i have to relaunch the game
What do you expect to see? The inside of my sims house
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

The error number is 134.

Message 173 of 226 (976 Views)

Re: Sims 4 bug error 134

Hero
@Armstrongjb What's the full number you're getting ?

First two blocks of the error message are relevant.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 174 of 226 (934 Views)

Is there a solution for ps4 yet?

★★★★ Novice

What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except eco lifesyle, realm of magic, strangerville, spa day, outdoor retreat, tiny living, first pet, movie hang out and luxury party
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure. This is an issue for many players on different devices.
What happens when the bug occurs? I cannot play my saved files. An error message cones on the screen. 134:84f84f8bed6:2c2cd878e0
What do you expect to see? My game to load without an error message
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.

CE-36321-5

Message 175 of 226 (1,055 Views)

Re: Is there a solution for ps4 yet?

★★★ Apprentice

Version 1.27

Sul Sul, with this new release you'll find quality, stability and performance improvements, besides a finer spline reticulation.

words cannot express how i feel when i read that statement on a daily basis as i check to see if anything has been done to fix what is slowly becoming an unforgivable problem.

Message 176 of 226 (1,014 Views)

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] [XB1/PS4] Error code 134:84f8bed6

★★★★★ Novice
@24edav Has anyone had this remedied yet? I have been over 4 weeks without being able to play.
Message 177 of 226 (944 Views)

Error code 134 84f8bed6 2cd878e0

★★★ Newbie

Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Backyard Stuff, Bowling Night Stuff, Cool kitchen stuff, Cats and Dogs, City Living, Dine Out, Discovery University, Get famous, Get to work, Get together, Island Living, Jungle adventure, Laundry day stuff, Luxury Party Stuff, Movie Hangout Stuff, Parenthood, Perfect patio stuff, Romantic garden stuff, Seasons, Spa Day, Spooky Stuff, Tiny Living, Toddler Stuff, Vampire Vintage living stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? ,
What happens when the bug occurs? Can not play
What do you expect to see? Me being able to play again
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Every time I log on to play everything appears to be normal until It is almost time for me to enter the game then error code 134*** appears

Message 178 of 226 (945 Views)

Re: Error code 134 84f8bed6 2cd878e0

★★★ Pro

This is a known problem nothing you can do except wait for a fix all platforms are experiencing this error.

Message 179 of 226 (927 Views)

Re: Sims 4 bug error 134

★ Novice

The error number is 134:84f8bed6:2cd878e0

Message 180 of 226 (896 Views)