Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] [XB1/PS4] Error code 134:84f8bed6

by Ashmc28

Original Post

Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

@24edav Maybe i should give a new save another go! I tried a new save when all this went happened and had the same error message Frown 

Message 81 of 226 (1,111 Views)

★ Apprentice

This just happened to me on my Xbox!!! I can’t even get into a game or create a new household!! Help i just wanna playyyyy 😭😭

Message 82 of 226 (1,094 Views)

EA Sims Team

@alexdm2u2 

I don't have any update to share yet, unfortunately.  The team is still looking into it.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 83 of 226 (1,067 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Ashmc28 Yeah try a new save! I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you.
Message 84 of 226 (1,056 Views)

Game Won’t Play At All

★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Console
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? University Cats & Dogs Seasons Jungle Adventure Spooky Toddler
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I can’t play at all so?
What happens when the bug occurs? It’ll go into the world but once I click on a house to play it’ll load then kick me back to worlds and say to relaunch the game.
What do you expect to see? It fixed
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Since the last hot fix I cannot play at all! It kicks me out with an error code and to relaunch the game which doesn’t work. I have cats & dogs, seasons, and university expansion packs and two or three smaller packs on my console. Is there a fix that’s going to actually fix this issue? I didn’t have issues until I bought my first expansion and now I can hardly ever play and it’s depressing. 

error code: 134:84f8bed6:2cd87e0.

Message 85 of 226 (1,039 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@24edav I've been able to play new saves without getting the error 134 (get lots of other issues I haven't before) but I also haven't tried letting my sims live in university (that's where it bombed for me in my old saves). also don't let my sims travel much as I'm afraid of what might happen. Even having them go to work is a challenge sometimes (example my doctor will not go to work alone) and a couple of my sims never come home if they go to work unless I make them by selecting leave early (several hours after their shift ended) and even that doesn't work sometimes. My actress never came home
Message 86 of 226 (1,032 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Bonnientx University was where my issue started too! So I’m going to try and avoid that game play and like you, I try to travel a lot less. I feel like the more packs you get, the more issues there are which is very unfair given the investment made to the game. Hopefully they fix it soon but they seem to treat console players as low priority. I only moved to console because my PC doesn’t have the appropriate specs.
Message 87 of 226 (984 Views)

★ Apprentice

So I was on chat and these are the tips I was given to apparently fix this issue. I'll keep you posted if it worked or not.

1. Go to Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternative Mac Address > Clear

2. After this shut down the console, disconnect the power cord from the back of the Xbox One and wait two minutes.

3. Once the two minutes have passed, plug the power back in and wait for the power bricks light to go from White to Orange.

4. Once the brick is Orange, start your console.

If console is wired connected, remove Ethernet cable. If console is wireless, Go to Settings > Network > Select their Network > Disconnect. Once it is back on, press Menu button > Settings > Blu Ray & Disc > Persistent Storage > Clear Persistent Storage three times. Follow these steps to power cycle your Xbox One Console: 1. While the console is on, press and hold the console's Xbox button for 5 seconds.

2. The console will power down.

3. Wait 30 seconds, and then turn your console back on by again pressing the Xbox button.

1. From the Home Screen, using the controller scroll left to the navigation pane.

2. Scroll down to Settings Icon.

3. In the Setting menu scroll down to Account.

4. Under Account, select Family.

5. Enter the password or passkey.

6. Select the account that you want to update.

7. Select the category of settings you want to update, such as Privacy & online safety.

8. Select the Adult defaults.

9. Toggle back to Child defaults and then finally back to Adult defaults once more.

10. Powercyle the console to complete the troubleshooting.

Message 88 of 226 (982 Views)

★ Apprentice

What a load of crap! I think they're just messing with me! Its like "do 4 jumping jacks, touch your toe to your nose and walla! it works again!" This is bs and now I'm pissed!

Message 89 of 226 (975 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Darkepics_orhp3 You lost me at “go to settings” 😂😂. I hope it works 🤞
Message 90 of 226 (966 Views)