Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] [XB1/PS4] Error code 134:84f8bed6

by Mhamm79

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice
@Ashmc28 It sucks honestly. I can’t believe it’s been so long, with barely an update at this point. Even if it isn’t an easy fix at least tell us SOMETHING.
Message 71 of 226 (884 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

To anyone new to the thread, make sure you click “me too” under 24edavs first post. Hopefully this will maybe get us answers so we can all play soon. @SimQARobo any update?

Message 72 of 226 (883 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@Ashmc28 wrote:

@Bonnientx @24edav Are you both able to create new sims and play the game with them? 

Not at all. I've tried to create a new SIM but no luck. I can't play at all.

Message 73 of 226 (841 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@Ashmc28 wrote:

I am getting really fed up with how long it is taking to fix this error! Surely it is an easy fix? Why is it taking them so long to fix it?

Been nearly 2 weeks for me now that I haven’t been able to play old saved games or new created games! Frown 

I created a new family and as soon as I went to play the household straight away i got the error pop up! Wouldn’t even let me save so i just wasted my time even creating them! 

Me too! Get on it EA, you've got a lot of angry Sims fans!!

Message 74 of 226 (838 Views)

Re: Unable to play game after most recent update

★★ Novice

nothing yet tried to play yesterday still not loading 

Message 75 of 226 (814 Views)

★★ Novice

any news on this i still cant play the game 

Message 76 of 226 (813 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@lonleystoner3 Nothing yet.
Message 77 of 226 (781 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Hey @Ashmc28, thankfully I can play new saves but I was so close to what I wanted to do with my main save (id been working on it for about four months) that I’ve massively lost interest in it.
Message 78 of 226 (773 Views)

★★★★ Novice

So, after a lengthy chat with EA this morning, I was told there is a patch on Origin but, because an OLD email address I updated years ago is still showing as my primary I don't have access. I was told I have to go through a process of email recovery to gain access. Um, I use Microsoft Games to download games and updates. I don't have Origin on my xbox and I updated that email address through the same process years ago! Ugh. I feel like I was getting the run around...

Message 79 of 226 (770 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@alexdm2u2 totally agree! 

Message 80 of 226 (744 Views)