Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] [XB1/PS4] Error code 134:84f8bed6

by Bonnientx

Original Post

★★ Apprentice
@ah0nkofrainbows I feel your pain. I haven't been able to open my main save (I've started new saves since) since June 6. I started with the ABC challenge and now I'm on my 3rd generation of the giant family. Was going to see if I could get any of them through 26 generations. I also have custom builds in their and favorite gallery lot downloads on their. Now I can't get to any of it. I think I could play it, but the Sims I was currently playing with are in University and I don't want them to lose their university status since I can't play with them and if I play the save Sim time will pass.

I have seen several issues with my new saves too, but I'm not dedicated to them and am not getting the 134 error code on my new saves so I play

Just want to get back to my "family"
Message 61 of 226 (1,111 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Bonnientx I’m having strange issues with new saves too but feel uninspired to report them until the 134 error is fixed and I can play my main save Frown
Message 62 of 226 (1,100 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@24edav Me too same problem.
Message 63 of 226 (1,057 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice
  • @24edavI just had one tonight ... my character graduated university from home and I was sending to work as a doctor alone ... he would not go to work

this was with a new save 
Message 64 of 226 (1,030 Views)

Error Code 134:84f8bed6:2cd878e0 Cannot load saved game

★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? Base: 1.27.4.4400 (64bit)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? The Sims 4, Get Famous, Cats&Dogs, Discover University, Parenthood, Spa Day, My first pet stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? ?
What happens when the bug occurs? Cannot load game from my saved games. Initially I was playing the game and when my toddler aged up I wanted to change outfits, as soon as outfits were changed the game crashed with error code, tried again using the cheat method cas.fulleditmode and same thing happened! Now I can’t load the game at all! Was saved prior to the clothes change.
What do you expect to see? Loaded game
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. No problems before the June 2020 Update. I had Sap day and Parenthood game packs only. Updated the June 2020 version and downloaded 3 EP on the same day. Had lots of problems with initial update with regards to university and cats&dogs, but these seem to have resolved with the latest patch update. This is a completly new error code since the patch update.

The game failed to load. Error Code: 134:84f8bed6:2cd878e0. It is recommended that you relaunch the game

I have rebooted the PS4 and there are no updates waiting to install! 

Please help!!!!!

Message 65 of 226 (981 Views)

Re: Error Code 134:84f8bed6:2cd878e0 Cannot load saved game

★★ Apprentice
@x_liese89_x This is happening 100% of the time not 50-99%!!! Not sure why that changed when I posted
Message 66 of 226 (978 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@24edav I’m having the same problem too but mine only started last night ☹️ I wanna play but game won’t load!! 😩😭
Message 67 of 226 (1,001 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@Bonnientx @24edav Are you both able to create new sims and play the game with them? 

Message 68 of 226 (986 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I am getting really fed up with how long it is taking to fix this error! Surely it is an easy fix? Why is it taking them so long to fix it?

Been nearly 2 weeks for me now that I haven’t been able to play old saved games or new created games! Frown 

I created a new family and as soon as I went to play the household straight away i got the error pop up! Wouldn’t even let me save so i just wasted my time even creating them! 

Message 69 of 226 (982 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue been happening for about 2 weeks. Even when we create a new sim family it doesent load would of hoped it was a quick fix. EA need to sort it as it's basically broke the game 

Message 70 of 226 (948 Views)