[FIXED] Unable to go to work/school/class/audition

by SimStoppable2020

Original Post

Kids won't go to school and didn't receive inheritence

★★★ Newbie

My kids won't go to school and I got a phone call about getting married to get an inheritance. Which I did. But I didn't receive the inheritance.. Help! 

Message 11 of 329 (3,535 Views)

Re: Kids won't go to school and didn't receive inheritence

Champion (Retired)

@sophiejoan 

Do you have any Mods or CC? If so move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game.

If it works now check for updates to your Mods and CC. Add it back a little at a time while testing until you have found all that are broken.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 12 of 329 (3,504 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@jpkarlsen No I don't play with mods or cc
Message 13 of 329 (3,489 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@sophiejoan 

Then where did you get a phonecall to get married to receive an inheritance. The game does not have such a thing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 14 of 329 (3,457 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@jpkarlsen From eco lifestyle. It does.
Message 15 of 329 (3,446 Views)

Re: University Sims unable to attend classes after Eco Lifestyle pack installed

Hero
@Romesh0787 Are you still having issues with this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 16 of 329 (3,372 Views)

Sims won't go to school

★★ Novice

My child and teenage sims won't go to school.  They never automatically leave and when I go to press the go to school button nothing happens. They are failing because they won't go to school.

Message 17 of 329 (3,529 Views)

Sims 4: "Go to school" not working

★★ Novice

TOPIC: SIMS 4

My sim children and teens won't go to school.

The principal no longer calls, the option that says "go to school" is there but when I click it - NOTHING HAPPENS 

What is the problem because this just started after the update came out recently. I'm really confused and growing frustrated with the game.

I already visited the other pages such as: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/Sims-4-child-not-going-to-school/m-p/7318219#M132454, for assistance on the topic and it was no help for me.

Message 18 of 329 (3,512 Views)

Re: Sims won't go to school

★★ Novice
@mickeymariexoxo Same here. Seems to be only happening in one of my save files, so I know it's not (likely) any of my mods. So I used a mod to temporarily remove them from school, where they're not gaining any responsibility but at least they're not failing. I'll see how it goes with my other save files, and if I can give any more useful information
Message 19 of 329 (3,502 Views)

Re: Sims 4: "Go to school" not working

★★ Pro

Hi, @SayD93  do you have the latest update from the other day? There is also a 'Troubleshooting' post Zerbu has done, he also has a Discord which may be of use, if you check all the other possibilities..

Latest Update information are also at the Mod TrackerFor this and other mods.

Sasha

Message 20 of 329 (3,478 Views)