[FIXED] Unable to go to work/school/class/audition

by SimStoppable2020

Original Post

Re: Sims 4 Unable to go to work or school

Hero
@Rudiarose Could you send me me your save ?

Did either of you had error code issues before they got fixed ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 41 of 329 (1,987 Views)

★ Guide
@SimStoppable2020 I've seen something like this twice, and at times, my sims will go to work/school then come back, like something went wrong
Message 42 of 329 (1,968 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yea, mine will either go and come back or cancel action and have not go to work button to use or the go to work button or school does nothing and they stay home and the late for work icon flashes til work time is over.

Message 43 of 329 (1,949 Views)

Re: Sims 4 child won’t go to school on home lot

[ Edited ]
Hero

HI everyone

please make sure to update your mods.

Here's the current list for broken mods/cc https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/976565/broken-updated-mods-cc-june-20-eco-lifestyle-patc...

If this doesn't help, please do the following

Instructions on how to send me saves can be found in my signature.

@sophiejoan Best to make a new bug report for that as it's probably unrelated to the work issue.

Merging a few threads into this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 44 of 329 (1,920 Views)

Teen sim can't go to school

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Nederlands
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.136.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Alle expansions, Alle game packs, coole keukenaccessoires, kinderkamer accessoires, mijn eerste huisdier accessoires, perfecte patio accessoirepakket, peuter accessoires, romantische tuinaccessoires, vintage glamour accessoires, wasgoed accessoires.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In this case i run a family in the eco life neighboorhood. When it's time for my teen to go to school. She doesn't go and if i click on go to school it doesn't work. If i click on her and tell her to go to school it doesn't work either. There is also no action appearing in the action list. Sometimes when i reload my game she can go to school but other times it stays bugged.
What happens when the bug occurs? Life will continue but it's not possible for the teen to go to school. I try all ways possible to let her go to school even debug her but it still won't happen.
What do you expect to see? She should have an action that she goes to school automatically or if i click on the option that she goes to school that she will.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

only accured playing with eco life

Message 45 of 329 (1,893 Views)

Re: Discover University can’t take exam bug

Hero
@heroofkoalas Did you have issues with the error messages prior to the hotfix patches ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 46 of 329 (1,836 Views)

Re: The Sims 4: Discover University - My sim doesn't go to class

Hero
@Anna-Hanna2000 Tagging to see my questions

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 47 of 329 (1,807 Views)

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Unable to go to work/school/class

★★★ Newbie

I have the exact same problem. When it's time to go to work/uni class they don't go, no matter how many times I command them to do it. (if it's a uni class he takes out the notebooks for a few seconds but that's all) I have all the EPs, GPs and SPs and the game is up to date. 

Message 48 of 329 (1,863 Views)

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Unable to go to work/school/class

Hero
@AmyDeli Are you using mod/cc ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 49 of 329 (1,853 Views)

Re: Discover University can’t take exam bug

★★★ Novice

I was having error 134 where I couldn’t even sign on. Now I get the error every once and a while but once I reload the game the error isn’t there. I didn’t have the issue of not being able to go to class until after that patch

Message 50 of 329 (1,825 Views)