[FIXED] Sims won't stay in bed

by TrinityBabe

Original Post

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Sims won't stay in bed

★★★★★ Guide
@crinrict I don't know, I have never had a sim stay awake for 24 hours. When this issue occurs I usually just restart the game and the buff goes away.
Message 221 of 355 (856 Views)

Re: Sims 4 - PS4 - Child doesn't sleep

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? Français
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.30
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Discover University, Cats and Dogs, City Living, Get to Work, Vampires, Dine Out, Vintage Glamour, Cool Kitchen
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Make a child sleep in his bed
What happens when the bug occurs? The child stop sleeping after 5-10 minutes
What do you expect to see? The child should stay in his bed
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Bonjour,

I add a video clip where we can see the bug (the child is a little bit stressed because there was a fire in the house), I have already get this problem so I made the child sleeping in an other bed and it works and I made him come back to his bed and this time is stay in the bed,

Thanks to help me, and sorry for mistakes (I'm French),

Au revoir.

Edit: I get a little problem to join my video because .mp4 is not accepted.

Edit: My video

(CM: Merged posts together)

Attachment
Download this attachment
Message 222 of 355 (698 Views)

Re: Sims 4 - PS4 - Child doesn't sleep

Hero
@Math-090301 Try turning off the radio or banning it from the room.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 223 of 355 (965 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I just recently have this problem with some sims that own a restaurant. Whenever they come home from work I cannot get them to stay in bed and I have to log out to the main menu and restart that session with them to get them to sleep.

Message 224 of 355 (850 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm having this issue as well but I'm playing on ps4. I've never had it happen before and it is driving me insane.

Message 225 of 355 (782 Views)

Sims 4 Sleeping Bug *Console*

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Unsure, it updated today
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have most of them. I'll have to post which ones I dont have later.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Attempt to make your sim sleep.
What happens when the bug occurs? The sims sleeps for a few seconds then gets right back up.
What do you expect to see? My sim sleeping until she is fully rested.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

... please help.. 🥺🥺🥺

Message 226 of 355 (786 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Sleeping Bug *Console*

Hero
@DeviousDesi Do you have any noise sources in the room ? Radio playing for example ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 227 of 355 (764 Views)

★★★ Novice

@crinrict I do not. And because I downloaded it from another creator I dont know if there is something hidden, or is causing them not to sleep. I've even tried a different room and they just wont sleep. I have no issue with the child tho. She sleeps just fine. 

I ended up creating a new family and moving them into a house to see if it's the game or just that family, and they slept fine as well. 

So I'm concerned that it's that house. 😔 

Or if using bb.moveobject has something to do with it. 

Maybe it glitched it out. 

😩 and I dont wanna just demolish the house cause its beautiful and I could never create something that intricate. 

Message 228 of 355 (756 Views)

Hero
@DeviousDesi Could you test another family ? Do you remember from you you downloaded the house from ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 229 of 355 (752 Views)

★★★ Novice

@crinrict  different family same house?

I can do that when I'm off work next. 

I can also see who created the house and maybe I can somehow message them. I'm on PS4 so it renders a bit difficult. Haha. 

Message 230 of 355 (742 Views)