[FIXED] Sims won't stay in bed

by TrinityBabe

Original Post

Re: Sims won't stay in bed.

★★ Novice

That solved it, I had a stereo playing. Thanks for the link...

Message 351 of 355 (11,829 Views)

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Sims won't stay in bed

★★ Apprentice
@HoraDragonChild This happened to me right now including traveling with someone. But luckily save as and restarting game fixed it.
Message 352 of 355 (11,688 Views)

Sims 4 will not sleep

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.95.207.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? None
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Figure out why my sim won't sleep at all?
What happens when the bug occurs? I put my sim to sleep and she gets out of bed litterally 1 minute later and the energy bar is completely empty
What do you expect to see? My sim sleeping?
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

My sim will not sleep, I have no pets no other family, she lives alone, nothing playing in the other rooms nothing on, no add on or anything, it is vanilla Sims 4, nothing is blocking her bed. Her energy is empty and she passes out every 5 minutes or so, but every time I out her down to sleep or even nap she gets in bed sleeps for 1 sim minute and wakes up. All of her other necessities are taken care of, ive changed beds, ive done everything ive seen on here about the bug but nothing works.

Message 353 of 355 (11,686 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@blsharpley I have experienced this problem as well. You can fix it by purchasing a new bed. It can even be the same style, but delete the existing bed for a new one. Hope this helps you. It worked for me Standard smile
Message 354 of 355 (11,586 Views)

Hero

Sims who were vampires but are now Sims that aren’t vampires will now be able to sleep more than 3 hours when tired

Fixed in Patch 1.96.365/1.71

I can't tell if only vamps where the issue with this. There are of course also a lot of legit reasons and this thread has run it's course.

Please create a new one if you still have issues.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 355 of 355 (23,958 Views)