Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Sims won't stay in bed

by GypsyRozLyn

Original Post

Re: Bug

Hero
@xRhiiannon97x Are you on PC/Mac ? If so, would you mind sending me your save ? Instructions in my signature

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 241 of 355 (733 Views)

★ Apprentice

@Zenoo93 wrote:

Oh, so maybe right now it has connection with the Snowy Escape, not exactly the latest game update? Is it possible? Oo

It was fine after I patched. It only started after snowy escape so possibly. I'm playing in the new world but haven't tried the others. 

Message 242 of 355 (731 Views)

★ Apprentice

@crinrict wrote:
@xRhiiannon97xAre you on PC/Mac ? If so, would you mind sending me your save ? Instructions in my signature

I'm on PC and I will when I get back home. (Currently at work)

Message 243 of 355 (1,157 Views)

★ Apprentice

Update: I tried the repair option when I got home and it seems yo have fixed the issue. My sims are sleeping through the night. I still have another issue with children going to school in pyjamas rather than everyday or uniforms that hasn't fixed itself but that is in another thread. I can still send my save but it seems fine now

Message 244 of 355 (1,132 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@TrinityBabeHi, ( I know this is old but for anyone currently...)

Just had this problem in my game since the new patch update (17/11/2020) the update which fixes problems caused by the snowy escape patch. I saw comments about it being caused by the radio in the same room (even though its turned off) and that's what it was for me. Hold SHIFT and click on the stereo to reset object then turn it back off(the stereo). This worked for me and I hope it's that simple for you but it took me a while to work out. So here's hoping this helps someone!

I was using the 3-in-1 TV, stereo and bookshelf

Message 245 of 355 (1,108 Views)

★ Guide

Having this issue now  - sometimes the male sim, sometimes the female sim - will not stay in bed but for a couple seconds. No radio, no pets, not toddlers or children - young adults. No mods. Tried resetting the sim and the bed and getting a new bed - did not help. Does not happen all the time - seems to happen after playing for a while. Have all packs. Sort of wondering if related to lifestyles like energetic or adrenaline seeker or outdoorsy which my sims have.

Message 246 of 355 (1,045 Views)

★ Guide

I am also having this now, but it is only effecting one sim. I have my sim couple vacationing in mt. Komorebi and everything was fine. They both had coffee from the stand. When i tried to put them to bed, she slept but he wouldn’t. He keeps getting up and playing guitar or playing on the computer. I thought maybe it was the coffee energized moodlet. After that disappeared i tried again but he just will not sleep. Theres nothing in the room that makes noise. I have no idea what it could be.

Message 247 of 355 (1,012 Views)

★ Guide

Ugh - rotated to another household and happening again with a sim in that household now - will not stay in the bed or nap - completely in the red and keeps passing out. Also have a sim that will keeps making food because hungry, but won't eat any of it - just goes to make more food.

Message 248 of 355 (985 Views)

Sims can't Sleep in Single Beds

★★ Novice

I have had a problem since the recent update because my sims are not able to sleep in a single bed, as they wake up after just a few minutes of sleep, but when they go to sleep in a double bed they sleep just fine. 

Message 249 of 355 (972 Views)

Re: Sims can't Sleep in Single Beds

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

Yeah, I used to leave the radio on lullabies for children and toddlers to help prevent nightmares, but now it keeps them awake! Similarly, adults won't sleep next to a radio if it's on.  I haven't had to reset object on a radio, but I've found that once a stereo generates the angry moodlet from a teen playing it too loud, even when it's off, I have to sell the stereo and buy a new one. You might want to try that.

Message 250 of 355 (893 Views)