Re: [NEEDS SAVES] Sims won't stay in bed

by zatibka

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

I Did i removed all of the jeans in game and that solved the problem! Thank you alot <3

Message 111 of 355 (1,710 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? (40%)
What is your current game version number? IDK
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everythings
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I tried to make sim sleeping 
What do you expect to see? I except to cheating to make fill Needs.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes, 1,343 items
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. 

I tried to

-removed Custom Content, Custom songs

-set Autonomy to Off but bug still occured.

-Reinstalling

-Backup Saves

-Reinstalling Windows 10

-Punch at ***king monitor (while raging)

Message 112 of 355 (1,674 Views)

Hero

HI @Ne0nBlizzard 

Would you be willing to share your save with me ?

To share privately: Upload to google drive or drop box and send me a PM with the link

To share publicly (file < 20 MB): Create a .rar archive and attach your save to your post using upload file.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 113 of 355 (1,655 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Sims won't stay in bed

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@SimGuruIcarusThis issue also seems to occur on the console version of the game (recently saw it happen on a YT streamer's livestream). It happened after travelling with a child sim to other lots. When the sim got back home, she couldn't sleep or nap, despite in any bed--even replacing the beds and with no music interference (no pets in the household).

Message 114 of 355 (1,652 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Sims won't stay in bed

Hero
I've looked at dozens of saves now and haven't found one that wasn't caused by a noise source or some other disturbance.

If you have a save, please sent the save along

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 115 of 355 (1,646 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

This is so annoying. EA really doesn't give a sh about the game anymore it seems. 

Message 116 of 355 (1,607 Views)

Re: moodlit sleeping bug

★★★★ Apprentice

My Sim won't sleep at all. She has a strong need for sleep, but when I put her in bed to sleep, she just gets up from the bed. Tried several different beds on several different lots, it's the same.

Message 117 of 355 (1,586 Views)

Hero

Hi @dirty_milos 

moved your post over to the thread for that issue.

Could you please share your save as asked in this thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 118 of 355 (1,576 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I have played today, and now it is all normal again. I can't figure out what was causing the problem last time, there was no stereo or other noise to bother them. It is strange.

Message 119 of 355 (1,562 Views)

Bed glitch

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 10.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? strange ville, jungle adventure, backyard stuff, fitness stuff, get famous, city living, get to work
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? click sleep on a bed
What happens when the bug occurs? my sim refuses to do anything
What do you expect to see? my sim sleeps
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

So when i click sleep on a bed my sim will just sit on the bed for a minute then get off, but the sleeping action remains in the doing queue which results in my sim refusing to do anything else as he thinks hes sleeping, when its not. The only fix i found is just relog, but thats only temporary. About every 15-30 minutes the glitch will occur again. researched on the internet and found no one with the same problem. I originally found this in strangeville dlc. But then when i tried get famous it also occured there so i don't think its just a broken bed.

Message 120 of 355 (1,532 Views)