Re: [NEEDS SAVES] Sims won't stay in bed

by zatibka

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie

I’ve literally had this problem since I’ve started playing. Every single one of my profiles have been rendered unplayable. PS4.

Message 101 of 355 (1,565 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Had this problem today, tried some of the suggested fixes in this thread. When I quit the game Origin started an update to the game, and after that my sim would stay in bed Angel

Message 102 of 355 (1,553 Views)

★★★ Guide

my sim sort of does this too. he will wake up at 6 am every single day regardless on when he was sent to bed. so if it was 5:30 am.. he's up a half hour later. I always assumed this was because he is a vampire with intense day phobia weakness and 6 am is when the tense moodlet shows up. because if he goes to bed after 6 am, he stays in bed. Say 6:10 am. 

Message 103 of 355 (1,535 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This happened to me all the time, My sim and her partner slept in a bed together, when all of a sudden the woman gets out of the bed and does the "See Whats Happening" interaction while getting back in her everyday outfit. No matter how hard i try to make her sleep anywhere, She will do the same thing over and over and over... Please help!

Message 104 of 355 (1,512 Views)

Hero

HI @zatibka 

are you using mods/cc ? The see what's happening is often related to wrongly categorized cc so that could be an issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 105 of 355 (1,505 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I Have a ton of mods/cc but i just deleted some broken mods in my game. The only thing is tho when this usally happens my game graphic goes very broken, i start lagging and even sometimes my game crashes

Message 106 of 355 (1,500 Views)

Hero

I would try sorting through your cc

Custom content can get outdated with patches. If it works when you remove your mods folder, then one or more mods/cc is no longer compatible with the game and you have to find those.

Use the 50/50 method: http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Finding_Problem_Custom_Content

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 107 of 355 (1,493 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I Found out right now two minutes ago that my sims were sleeping with the pets inside the bedroom. It fixed it for a minute but when i got the whole family to swim, then everybody jumped out of the pool and had that "Cannot unsee" moodlet

Message 108 of 355 (1,489 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Some more information I had this problem a couple of times in the past, it seams that some items if your sims are in bed during patch freaks the game out and the game believes your sim is still there so delete the bed and place the bed back on lot the undo works wonders for this.  I had to do this at least 5 times.  Cats, and Dogs can wake your sims up through locked doors by queering your sims.  I had to build a wall with a door locked to pets to keep them out of the second floor area, its one of the traits cats and dogs have that does it.  You can train it out of the cats and dogs.  Another thing that can wake your sims up is vampires on lot.  A death somewhere in the neighborhood it does happen, and all sims go out and morn the dead passerby that decided to die while fishing near your house.  Some sims won't sleep if there is a thunderstorm, I don't remember what the trait is.  A thunderbolt within the boundaries of the lot can also wake kids and teen sims up, as well as toddlers.  Temporary teen traits can also cause problems with sleeping like rebellious, they are more likely to drop the interaction but that is confined to parenthood game pack.  Also another thing make sure if they got the headsets in their inventory make sure they are turned off that can keep sims from sleeping too.

Message 109 of 355 (1,481 Views)

Hero
Hi @zatibka

Did you remove your custom content as suggested above ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 110 of 355 (1,468 Views)