by crinrict

Original Post

[CURRENT ISSUE] [PS4] Error code 134:c8640a95

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.27
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? University, get famous, perfect patio, spa day
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Loading any households and Any saves
What happens when the bug occurs? Error code comes up says to relaunch - I have done this and still appears.
What do you expect to see? I want the game to work again - I’ve spent a fair amount of money on it and im not even able to play it. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled a handful of times and tried other suggestions but nothing has worked.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Please help :/ 

Message 4 of 9 (2,593 Views)

Re: Sims 4 error code 134:c8640a95:5aee4535

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? PlayStation 4
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? University, vampires, parenthood, seasons, cool kitchen stuff, cats & dogs, get to work, spooky stuff, jungle adventure, toddler stuff. City living, get famous, vintage glamour stuff, and dine out
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It occurred after I launched university
What happens when the bug occurs? My save file can’t be played on, I can’t create a sim or select a household. I have to restart on a whole new game.
What do you expect to see? I want to play my saved file without an error code popping up
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. It was patch 1.26

Oof

Message 1 of 9 (2,643 Views)

★★ Novice
@BlizardTheLizard Same thing happened to me 5 days ago, I reported it and have yet to get any kind of response.
Message 2 of 9 (2,618 Views)

Hero
@BlizardTheLizard Did you update your game to 1.27 ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 9 (2,584 Views)

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] [PS4] Error code 134:c8640a95

Hero
@Nevxo Hi

Unfortuntely the only option atm is to play another save.

Do not delete this one though until EA/Maxis can fix the issue

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 9 (2,510 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello @Nevxo 

Would you be willing to share save files with this error?

If so, please send me a private message with a link to the files.  Instructions here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

Note: The team is currently looking into Error 134 issues for PC.  Fixing it for PC might fix it for Console also, but we can't be sure unless the team can reproduce it on console.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 6 of 9 (2,487 Views)

Hero
Is anyone still seeing this error code ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 9 (2,061 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Yes. Even after 1.35

[Threads merged by CM]

Product: The Sims 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.35
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Jungle, seasons, spooky, cats and dogs, parenthood, toddler, city living, vampires, vintage glamor, magic, strangerville, dine out, get to work, island, backyard, laundry, patio, get famous, luxury party, movie hangout, spa day, tiny living, eco lifestyle 
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Loading any households and Any saves
What happens when the bug occurs? Error code comes up says to relaunch - I have done this and still appears.
What do you expect to see? I want the game to work again - I’ve spent a fair amount of money on it and im not even able to play it. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled a handful of times and tried other suggestions but nothing has worked.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No, has happened with 1.33, 1.34 and 1.35.

I've tried no volume, restarts, updates... build mode runs but live mode crashes in less than 5 minutes 

Message 8 of 9 (1,718 Views)

Hero
@styxrockers Could you send your save to EA as per this thread here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/CURRENT-ISSUE-PS4-Error-code-134-c8640a95/m-p/9211246#M140177

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 9 (1,688 Views)