Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: (PS4) Sims 4, Library Is Completely Wiped?!

by crinrict

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: Online gallery is broken on ps4

★ Novice

The same exact thing just happened to me with the library deleting everything I added and only preinstalled stuff was left.... It took a few minutes messing around, but I got it all back! I clicked the options button on the remote while highlighting the game on your PS4 home screen, and chose the "upload/download saved data" option. 

I then chose the download side, and ONLY did "user data," and downloaded from "online storage" to "system storage," and vo-la! Complete library was back!!! Home this helps the rest of you. =-D.   Peace

@

Message 21 of 25 (177 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Online gallery is broken on ps4

★ Novice

The problem originally happened for me because of a glitch where it won't let me "save lot" to library anymore. Keeps freezing and then saying my data is corrupted. Super annoying... Anyhow, I just tried saving lot again, and once again entire library was wiped out. This time though, I had the option to do "my library," along with "user data," and I HAD to do both to get it all back this 2nd time.

I'm so over how glitchy this game is lately 😒

Message 22 of 25 (167 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
@calamitycrow Merged your post with the master thread on this.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 23 of 25 (149 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

My problem is a little different than everyone else's, I think, so I don't know why the topics were merged. Everything I downloaded from the gallery is gone, yeah, but I don't really care about that. I can always download stuff again. What I care about is all MY stuff that I MADE being deleted. All my personal households and lots, NOT downloaded from the gallery, were deleted!!! That's what I'M upset about!! How can I fix THAT????? WHHYYY was my entire library wiped???

Message 24 of 25 (65 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
@calamitycrow That's what this thread is about: Stuff is being wiped from the library. Some also can't save new ones.

It doesn't really matter if you downloaded the items or created them yourself. It's about the library not saving things/wiping and that's what you have, right ?

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 25 of 25 (41 Views)