[FIXED] [PC/MAC] Error code 134:b378c837

by littlebluebutton

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [PC] Error code 134:b378c837

★★★★ Novice

Hello! I have the same error, so I can't load any household. The first time it threw me from the game was after I changed my sim clothes at the mirror. I don't have any expansion packs.

Message 81 of 1,609 (2,158 Views)

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] [PC/MAC] Error code 134:b378c837

★★★ Novice

Happened to me too. I was supposed to visit the librery in Britechester and suddenly this error popped up. I can still go into create a sim and build houses and so on, but I can't play with my sims anymore and that really sucks cause I was on my fourth genaration. I hope EA will solve this problem soon cause I can't stand the thought of a summer break without sims 4. 

I have some expansion packs, game packs and stuff packs but no mods.

Message 82 of 1,609 (2,126 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same problem here, was playing with a family for a few hours without a problem, tried to move some sims in together, it worked but then it gave be the error. Shut down and restarted my game and just got the same error again, it has made the game unusable which is really sad as I'd only just bought and installed the eco lifestyle pack and was really excited to play it. 
Such a bummer, really hope it gets fixed soon or at least we get told that they're working on it. Not knowing is actually so much worse. 

Message 83 of 1,609 (2,125 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Weldoose has been solved?
Message 84 of 1,609 (1,973 Views)

Re: Sims 4 error code 134:c8640a95:5aee4535

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I have been trying to log into my sims game for about four days now and have been getting increasingly more frustrated! I have been playing the same family for over three months and I don't want to start a new game but every time I click on the household to play it loads for about a minute and sends me back to the world screen with the error code. I tried to find a way to contact EA and it sent me here repeatedly even though it claims were can call. Thie only began happening after the last update and I have seen many other people have this problem too! How can we fix this? 

Message 85 of 1,609 (1,957 Views)

★★★★ Novice

No @fiopetri as far as I'm aware it hasn't been fixed, I've heard nothing, don't even know if its a problem that EA is looking at. Would be great to know but haven't heard anything yet.

Message 86 of 1,609 (1,900 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@fiopetri @Weldoose @claireheaney I think EA is aware of it (there was someone in this thread earlier who was giving us advice and telling us to hang tight, but I'm not sure his position with EA). I'd recommend going to the first message in this thread (on page 1) and clicking "Me Too". Apparently this helps EA gauge how bad a problem is.

Really hoping this gets fixed soon!

EDIT: My mistake, he doesn’t work for EA. It was forum hero @crinrict! Thank you for sending people’s saves to QA. Any updates?

Message 87 of 1,609 (1,877 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Yep, so I'm having the same error. I did notice another problem before I got this error, though, so in case they're related, here's what happened:

I had my teen sim who was trying to get a scouting badge go for a series of jogs. I tried to have her jog long enough to get badge progress, cancel it, then have another jog action queued up. I was also viewing her badge progress intermittently to make sure it was progressing. This was in Del Sol Valley, and she lived in the Bailey-Moon house (she's Thorne's daughter with another sim I made - second gen ftw!). She didn't have a fitness skill before, so she quickly got fatigued. I tried to have her cast Scruberoo on herself since her hygiene was super low, and was making her uncomfortable. It didn't work for some reason (maybe she was too uncomfortable to cast it? is that a thing?), and so I decided to send her home since she was standing out in the neighborhood somewhere. She wouldn't route back there when I clicked on the little "go home" icon, so I found her house and clicked on a spot and told her to go there. She finally went. At this point I noticed that she had two negative moodlets that had moving downward arrows on them, as if something she was doing was helping to resolve them faster.

But they didn't go away, and they didn't even have a duration listed on them. One was for a pulled muscle, and I'm pretty sure one was that she was exhausted, both from all the jogging. (I was able to get her to cast Scruberoo on herself successfully after I cheated to make her happy, which didn't remove the moodlets, but buried them for a short time.) I tried resetting her with the cheat box, and through the debugging option from clicking on the sim, and neither worked to remove the moodlets. Finally, frustrated, I tried sending her to another lot (Ward Park) to see if that would fix it. And that's when the error happened. And then when I relaunched the game and tried to load that household, it didn't work. It looks like my old saves still work, and luckily I had last saved only (but, not really "only") an hour previously, so I went ahead and backed up my saves to be safe going forward. I'm not sure how the stuck moodlets could be related to this error, but since they happened one right after the other, I can't help but wonder.

I don't play with any mods.

Edit: I went back to my last save and kept playing. I encountered the same problem after I used "Modify in CAS" on my sunbathing sim. So this appears to me to be an error that happens after a loading screen, not just with travel.

Message 88 of 1,609 (1,855 Views)

Sims 4 relaunch?

★★★ Novice

I am trying to load a game on my sims, and just before I begin playing I get a pop up that says "The game failed to load. Error Code: 134:b378c837:4240d837. It is recommended that you relaunch the game." I have relaunched several times at this point. My game has the most recent update, and has been played since the most recent update, with no problems until now. 

Message 89 of 1,609 (1,039 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Omg i’m freaking out! The last time i played the game was 4 days ago Frown 

Message 90 of 1,609 (1,750 Views)