Re: The Sims 4 error code 134:b378c837

by 254doug

Original Post

Re: Error Code: 134:b378c837:4240d837

★ Apprentice

I am having the same issue. No mods or custom content either. I have repaired, updated, cleared origin cache, flushed my dns server, etc. Nothing is working. I even tried bulldozing the Skye Fitness Gym where I was trying to send my sim to when I got the first error. 

Message 61 of 1,609 (2,879 Views)

Re: [Current Issue] [PC] The game failed to load. Error Code: 134:b378c837:4240d

★★★★★ Novice

I was playing and mine just crashed with the code.

Message 62 of 1,609 (2,850 Views)

Re: Error Code: 134:b378c837:4240d837

★★★ Newbie
@ella_waddell I have this problem as well
Message 63 of 1,609 (2,825 Views)

Re: Cant load a game

Hero
Merged a few thread

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 64 of 1,609 (2,834 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

I have no mods, no expansion packs and i'm having the same problem.

Message 65 of 1,609 (2,732 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

I also just got this error. No mods, no cc; using Cats and Dogs, Parenthood, and Bowling Night packs. Played fine every day after the update, I skipped playing yesterday, and all of a sudden when I try to play this morning, I get the same error message everyone here is getting. I was just about to buy some more packs too, but now I'm hesitant. I'm also worried about my multiple saves, as it seems that none of them are working and I don't want to overwrite them. I hope EA is aware of this and working on a fix. I am very frustrated right now, as I assume most of us are.

Edit: Just went back and read this entire thread. Saw the recommendation to hold tight and keep our previous save files safe and play a new save in the meantime. I hope this gets resolved quickly.

Message 66 of 1,609 (2,642 Views)

Game won't load families

★★ Novice

Hi!

Ever since I updated my game with the free base game update last week, I have been unable to load my saved families. The game will let me create a new household, but will not load it.

Once I press to enter the household, the game loads for a while and then shows an error code asking to relaunch the game. Once a relaunch is done, nothing changes and the error code still pops up. I've updated my game and tried to repair it, as well.

What else shall I do??

Thanks in advance! 

Message 67 of 1,609 (2,494 Views)

Re: Game won't load families

@Ketux07

I've merged your post into this bug report on the issue. Please click the Me Too button in the opening post.

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 68 of 1,609 (2,474 Views)

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform: PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time
What is your current game version number? Not sure where to find that?
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Outdoor Retreat, Get to Work, Perfect Patio, Spa Day, Cool Kitchen, Get Together, Movie Hangout, City Living, Bowling Night, Parenthood, Seasons,Island Living, Discover University, Dine Out.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I installed new expansions packs on Friday but was able to play until I switched to another household in a different world.
What happens when the bug occurs? No matter which family I click on the game tries to load by then the error occurs. Just like you I also checked my other saves and I have the same problem with them.  I even had a pop up message from one family for a help they hired saying it is good seeing you again but then the error message pops up.
What do you expect to see? To be able to play all the families in all worlds again.  
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? I updated Origin before I installed the new packs.  I installed City living, Bowling Night, and Spooky Halloween one.  I also purchased Sim City through Origin.

Message 69 of 1,609 (2,430 Views)

Issue with newest June update, cannot load households

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.136.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? City Living, Cats & Dogs, Seasons, Island Living, Get to Work, Realm of Magic
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Any time I try to play a family, the game gives me an error code (Error Code: 134:b378c837:4240d837), it will load the main menu and town just fine, but once I try to play a household, I get booted to the town selection screen with this error code pop-up
What happens when the bug occurs? I get booted from sim household selection and am told to relaunch the game, cannot play any households
What do you expect to see? .
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes, but I have removed them and tried starting up a household and I get the same error code
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Upgraded to version 1.63.136.1010

Message 70 of 1,609 (2,244 Views)