Launch Issues since installation of EcoLiving

by becky_b52

Original Post

Error code : 134:b378c837:4240d837

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Sims 4
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? University , go to work , island living , dine out
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I can get into the world but can’t go into a house with family
What happens when the bug occurs? Error code comes up as soon as I load a family or try to move a family in
What do you expect to see? Load a family or be able to play as normal
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Error code that comes up when I try and load 

Message 31 of 1,609 (4,482 Views)

Re: Error code : 134:b378c837:4240d837

★★★★★ Newbie

Still no solution EA GAMES?

Message 32 of 1,609 (4,470 Views)
Highlighted

Launch Issues since installation of EcoLiving

★★★ Novice

Platform:PC
What is your current game version number? 1.63.136.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions except "Get Together" Packs - Magic, Strangerville, Parenthood, DineOut and Outdoor Retreat Stuffs - TinyLiving, Laundry, Toddler, VintageGlamour, KidsRoom
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It happens when I try to load a household.
What happens when the bug occurs? Error report comes up and suggests I reload the whole game. Game is unplayable.
What do you expect to see? Just a error report sign. Rest of the game looks normal.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I installed Eco Living. Been playing fine for two days until this occurred this afternoon when trying to reenter my saved family.

hopefully a screenshot is attached

Message 33 of 1,609 (4,453 Views)

The game failed to load. Error code: 134:b378c837:4240d837

★★ Apprentice

Platform:PC
What is your current game version number? 1.63.136.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Seasons, Jungle Adventure and Outdoor Retreat
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Error code appears when I try to play a household.
What happens when the bug occurs? I can load worlds fine, and build mode and create a sim work fine. When I go to play a household, the loading page loads, the music starts signalling I'm entering the household, then I'm returned to the home world's page and the error message appears. Different games still play fine, but my main game doesn't!
What do you expect to see? I expect to be able to play the household!
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

On my main game, I can't play any household. I can build and create a sim with no issues, but whatever household I try to play, after the loading screen for that household loads, I'm returned to the home worlds page with the error code. The other game I have saved still works, but it's an old game that I haven't played in a while.

I installed Seasons a couple of days ago. Before installing, I didn't have a problem but the error code has appeared since!

It's the only TS4 expansion pack I've bought and I'm already regretting it. How can I fix it? I don't want to lose the progress I made with my favourite households!

Message 34 of 1,609 (4,436 Views)

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] [PC/MAC] Error code 134:b378c837

★★★★★ Novice

Same issue. No saved sims games will open. When I click on them it kicks me back to the world select screen with the error code. This happens even without mods.

Message 35 of 1,609 (4,279 Views)

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] [PC/MAC] Error code 134:b378c837

★★★★★ Newbie

I was having this problem before the 6/10 update as well Frown

I enrolled my sim at Ubrite but received the 134 error and was told the lot is "incomplete" after trying to visit. I tried repairing, removing cc, and creating a new Sims 4 Folder, but none of those fixes worked. A temporary solution is uploading a new lot in place of the broken one-- then I was able to visit a few times before the error came back.

I was able to work around it by playing as a new household and adding my sim to that family, then splitting the household and putting her into an apartment. I've been able to play as long as I don't travel anywhere but it hasn't been nearly as fun. Hopefully EA fixes this soon!!

Message 36 of 1,609 (4,046 Views)

★★ Apprentice

No, Im cryingggg Frown

Message 37 of 1,609 (3,883 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here. And none of the fixes worked.

Message 38 of 1,609 (3,824 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Same here, I even tried going back to older saves and save the file from then frequently so I wouldn't lose much progress before the error occurs.

However the safe files I made before the error just give me the same error when I try to play so it's kinda floating above your head waiting to happen (figuratively)...

Message 39 of 1,609 (3,788 Views)

★★ Guide

You guys at EA realize this is a game breaker, right?  It is unplayable.

Message 40 of 1,609 (3,736 Views)