Re: Cant load saves, error code: 134:64b8a94a:eb8f59db (after July 8 patch)

by KKIkolohCole

Original Post

★ Apprentice

Hey. First I hade the error code 134...837 for 4 weeks with the update yesterday I was able to play until now because I got the error 134....59db

So weird. I don't know what to do anymore

Message 41 of 211 (2,152 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue. error code 134:64b8a94a.

It happened about 4 days ago when I was traveling with my sims to a different lot. Since then I have tried removing all CC and mods, repairing my game, nothing is working.

Message 42 of 211 (2,130 Views)

★★ Novice

I have been having the same issue since yesterday, error code 134:64b8a94:eb8f59db any time I try to load anything. I tried to send one of my sims to the University Common room and the error occurred. Does anyone from EA actually view these threads or is it a case of us just watching and waiting until someone chances upon it being fixed?

Message 43 of 211 (2,087 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hello. Here to add to the train. I just got this error after updating my game. My game was recently unplayable because of the previous 134 error. I was editing a sim in CAS and when I saved tp return to gameplay, it took me to the neighborhood options screen and gave me this new error code. Very sad. I was able to play today and then, bam, no more.

Message 44 of 211 (2,062 Views)

Error 134:64b8a94a:eb8f59db

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.64.84.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? University, City Living, Seasons, Retreat
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know. The game crashed as I was playing on my Sim's lot.
What happens when the bug occurs? I get an error message: 134:64b8a94a:eb8f59db and can't load my game.
What do you expect to see? The game.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I installed the July 8th patch yesterday, but I played all day yesterday (07/08) and today (07/09).

This is the second time I've received an error like this and am unable to play. This is ridiculous.

Message 45 of 211 (2,050 Views)

Hero
@mjmcooke That's what the LastException says. It's not necessarily related to that specific Sim either.

I think 134 is generally an issue with rabbitholes.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 46 of 211 (2,005 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@crinrict wrote:
@mjmcookeThat's what the LastException says. It's not necessarily related to that specific Sim either.

I think 134 is generally an issue with rabbitholes.

Odd.  No one in the household was in a rabbit hole, and no Sim I had played recently.  Is the game constantly tracking all Sim households going to their jobs?  Also someone else said theres happened during a graduation.

Message 47 of 211 (1,988 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@mjmcooke I really got no idea. There must be more to it as even deleting all Sims and bulldozing all lots doesn't help. 

I also tried disabling DU which also didn't help

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 48 of 211 (1,973 Views)

★★★ Novice

Got the same error. 134...59db. Was so happy when they fixed the last one so I could continue my 100 baby challenge, but ten babies later and we're stuck again! Frown This challenge is going to take forever if this is happening for every 10th baby Disappointed Large smile 

Happend in the same way as last time: got to the world administration to move out the grown kids and when I was going back to play with the family the error occured. 

Other saves works though, for now at least. 

Message 49 of 211 (1,918 Views)

Eurghh Another ERROR: 134:64b8a94a:eb8f59db

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.64.84.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? University, Island Living, Seasons, Cats & Dogs, City Living, Get to Work, Vampires, Dine Out, Spa Day, Vintage Glamour, Movie Hangout, Spooky Stuff, Cool Kitchen, Perfect Patio, Luxury Party
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I am going to need a pre filled form out at this rate, third error in one month. After the last error which was updated and fixed yesterday, i played all day and night on my save, wake up today to find another error when trying to load the household. 134:64b8a94a:eb8f59db The Game failed to load. It is recommended that you relaunch the game. Relaunching does not fix the error.
What happens when the bug occurs? 134:64b8a94a:eb8f59db The Game failed to load. It is recommended that you relaunch the game. Relaunching does not fix the error.
What do you expect to see? My household to load
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Screenshot not needed.

Message 50 of 211 (1,919 Views)