Re: Sound vanished in game. PS4

by vinaisa1995

Original Post

Re: [PS4] Muted Sounds

Hero (Retired)
@vinaisa1995 I've merged your post into the bug thread for this issue. Please click the "Me Too" button at the bottom of the first post on the first page of the thread.
Message 21 of 67 (944 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Yes mine is now doing it as well but it’s not complete loss of sound it’s like sounds like on a synthesiser machine or like aliens have landed. So weird. I’m on PS4 and it just randomly started to do it. Not always before it crashes. So stupid. This update has broken my PS4 game making it unplayable, broken the sound and broken the stairs 🤷‍♀️ Bit of a fail really 

Message 22 of 67 (939 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice
@PoptartJuniper It’s completely gone
Message 23 of 67 (934 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@vinaisa1995 It's a bug. There's nothing you can do about it at this time. Please be patient.
Message 24 of 67 (932 Views)

★ Apprentice
Message 25 of 67 (930 Views)

★★★ Pro
@laurareay89 Encounter this with romance festival and after 2 Min sims4 crash. This is a lovely random rare bug.
Message 26 of 67 (920 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

It’s only done it the one time but the crashing and the stairs problem is infuriating. I hope they figure out what’s causing it. I was looking forward to adding some drama to my game 🙈

Message 27 of 67 (913 Views)

Re: [Current Issue] Muted Sounds

★★★★ Apprentice

Ah now I’ve got the muted sound as well as the alien sound. Very weird to be playing sims with no sound. I’ll expect it to crash soon as well but so far I think it’s been about 10-15 mins of play with no sound and no crashing as of yet. I’ve swapped between lots and worlds as well.  I’m playing on PS4. Only packs I don’t have are my first pets stuff, realm of magic, nifty knitting, snowy escape and eco lifestyle. 

Message 28 of 67 (902 Views)

Re: [Current Issue] Muted Sounds

★★★★★ Guide

Yeah mine too in build mode sounds completely gone 

Message 29 of 67 (871 Views)

★ Novice

@Rorplup wrote:
@dj-conflictI literally just got my first crash too. This is absolutely ridiculous.

I literally had my first crush in a long time since the update and now my sound of my characters are gone but the music is still playing

Message 30 of 67 (900 Views)