[ARCHIVE] Gallery notification list not showing

by SilverWolf0130

Original Post

Re: The News Section Of My Gallery Is Blank

Hero
@rockey_7200 I merged your post with existing report.

Make sure to click me too on the first post and try the workaround in the solution post

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 81 of 134 (1,216 Views)

Re: Gallery notification list not showing

★ Novice

Was this solved for you its happening to me and they just keep telling me to uninstall and reinstall and it does not work .Hellppp! 

Message 82 of 134 (1,143 Views)

Re: The News Section Of My Gallery Is Blank

★ Apprentice
@crinrict me too .. tons of LUIE and no gallery notifications. NO mods or cc installed .. game repaired (a few times) and Localthumbcache too. Followed delete all notifications workaround but nothing. No stress, just posting for me too info since it does not interfere with game play.
Message 83 of 134 (1,090 Views)

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Gallery notification list not showing

★★★★ Novice
@simvasion Yay. Good day when first solution I find works!
Message 84 of 134 (1,054 Views)

★★★ Guide

I have the exact same issue where it opens the notifications list for a second but then they all vanish. And I'm too lazy to check all my favorite creators one at a time for new stuff. This is very frustrating.

Message 85 of 134 (1,004 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@simvasion Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! You truly are a CHAMPION.
Message 86 of 134 (981 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue now. It seems to happen with almost every patch. It's a minor annoyance. 

Message 87 of 134 (943 Views)

Unable to see news and gallery notifications.

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 4
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All Expansions, and game packs.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? when opening up the game or opening up the gallery
What happens when the bug occurs? It shows that i have gallery notifications but when I click the notifications the notification list disappears and i am unable to view the gallery notifications.
What do you expect to see? The notification list to see if someone liked a gallery post, commented, or uploaded.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. This started happening after the realm of magic Pack

I haven't been able to see the news notifications from the gallery.

Message 88 of 134 (911 Views)

Re: Unable to see news and gallery notifications.

Champion
@Dafemalephenom you can try going to your game folder in Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 and deleting a file called notify.glob.

It will regenerate a new one the next time you load the game, so don't worry about deleting the old one.
Message 89 of 134 (907 Views)

Re: Unable to see news and gallery notifications.

★ Novice

ok thanks so much, i will try that now.

Message 90 of 134 (903 Views)