Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Gallery notification list not showing

by Ameriell

Original Post

Re: Gallery notification list not showing

★★★★ Apprentice

This is happening to me too. 

I've done some testing. Items with the "New' tag that are actually new when I had the game open, show. 

Old items don't show at all. And once I've seen them, and reopen the gallery, they've all disappeared again. 

New items that have happened while my game was closed, don't show either it seems. As I did have a number attached to the gallery button, but once I went there, it showed me the empty column. 

Message 11 of 134 (1,541 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@SilverWolf0130 I've also been having this issue since about the time the console/pc merger update/maintenance period. I tried messaging Nick via Twitter and still have yet to see a reply. No other pages are affected but I do miss seeing the notifications. :/
Message 12 of 134 (1,498 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Has anyone fixed this issue yet??

Message 13 of 134 (1,467 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am having this exact same problem, and it really is confusing and to some degree very annoying. I hope it gets resolved soon. It's odd but I think the creations that I post into the gallery are not really going through either, or then my followers are just not getting the notification of it themselves (based on past experience when posting something and getting at least some downloads/favourites but now getting none). 

Message 14 of 134 (1,447 Views)

News tab keeps showing up blank

★★★★★ Novice

When I go to the Gallery and click on the news tab because I have notifications they flash and then it goes blank and stays blank. I have disabled mods and everything and no luck.

Message 15 of 134 (1,321 Views)

Re: News tab keeps showing up blank

★★★★★ Novice

Any idea what is going on?

Message 16 of 134 (1,286 Views)

★ Guide

I cannot go to that gallery at all. I try to connect but the game doesn't go online at all. This has been happening since installing Tiny living stuff pack.

Message 17 of 134 (1,394 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

@Jacqpinks I had that issue briefly too, but it went away when I repaired the game through "My library" in the Origin. Have you tried that? 
Now only my gallery news notifications aren't working.

Message 18 of 134 (1,388 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

This started happening to me as of Saturday 1/26/20. I can see that there are notifications. The minute I click on them (from the main menu), they clear out. 

Message 19 of 134 (1,376 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

GUYS! I just uninstalled my game and reinstalled it and now its working!

Message 20 of 134 (1,338 Views)