[ARCHIVED] Gallery not Sorting Properly

by marjia

Original Post

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Gallery not Sorting Properly

★★ Novice

the gallery is such a mess, from people reuploading and bullying, the sparkd challenge is 80% of disrespectful trolls, at least once every 2 weeks it's impossible to even connect... and now it's been nearly a year that the sorting has been broken. I'm tired.

Message 51 of 77 (981 Views)

★★ Guide
@plnch25 It's depressing, isn't it? It's been such a shoddy year with quarantine, masks, smoke, riots and EA's slap in the face, here you go builders who share content making the game more fun and interesting for everybody at no cost to us, we don't care about you. Here! Swallow some Star Wars crapola, shut up and give us your money. Honestly, the sparkd challenge is a waste of time since it's so full of irrelevant entries.... They should abandon it, don't spend any more money on it. Fix the Gallery and focus on Cars, Farming, Horses and whatever else the community is begging for. And for Pete's Sake! FIX THE GALLERY.
Message 52 of 77 (972 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Gallery not Sorting Properly

★★★★ Novice
@mcwaverley4 I've been having the same issue. No matter what I tried I can't access the gallery. For a second I got an error that said something like "linking my account" to the sims? something I only saw once and never again.
Message 53 of 77 (894 Views)

★★ Guide

It's been a year since I first reported this and there has been no response from EA and no attempts to correct the Sorting of the Gallery.

It's maddening.  

Message 54 of 77 (890 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Gallery not Sorting Properly

★★★★ Novice
@Kittybass Same here I live in the US . Hopefully there is a fix soon.
Message 55 of 77 (893 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@marjia I'm not getting that pack at all! It really feels like EA stopped caring about what the simmers want and need (like bug fixes!) Hopefully they fix the sorting error. For me though, I can't even access the gallery or see my own posts! So sorting isn't my main concern now but geez, get it together EA.
Message 56 of 77 (879 Views)

★★ Apprentice

It has been quite a while since I've noticed the problems with sorting the gallery (and my own library). I imagine it is not an easy fix, but I would really appreciate a fix. Yes, it hides my sims, and I don't like that, but what really frustrates me is not being able to see good builds. 

Message 57 of 77 (831 Views)

★★★ Guide

Still not working for me, also I cannot see all my builds when I open my library OR the gallery.

Message 58 of 77 (789 Views)

★★ Guide
@ Is this ever going to get fixed?
Message 59 of 77 (739 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Looking for especific lot names or hashtags seem to be broken as well. When i search a hashtag i need to click on another filter and then go back to show all for it to show the things i am looking for

Message 60 of 77 (669 Views)