[ARCHIVED] Gallery not Sorting Properly

by marjia

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Gallery not Sorting Properly

★★ Guide

@EA_Lanna  I do understand the importance of keeping a thread on topic however I feel at this point that sending us all off to create individual bug reports on each of this issues would be frustratingly tedious. What if you or @marjia edited this original post title to "The gallery is broken" or "Many problems with our gallery" then we can keep them all here collectively which I think would help the technicians troubleshooting the myriad of problems. Please try to assist us in getting this fixed as soon as possible. Thanks so much ~

Message 21 of 77 (1,265 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Gallery not Sorting Properly

★★ Guide

The title is GALLERY NOT SORTING PROPERLY, however it's easier to jump on us about semantics than to respond about the issue.

I find this extremely frustrating.  The gallery is not sorting properly in a number of ways.

I started another bug report which is clear about all the ways the gallery is not sorting including sorting with missing content.

I would really like to know if anyone is planning to do anything about this.  Would appreciate an explanation like, how about the truth?  We don't know... or...  We're trying to figure it out or...  We hope to have it fix by next patch.   Give us some hope!!!

Saw the Gallery went down for a little while today but came back up exactly the same.  

GALLERY NOT SORTING PROPERLY.

Message 22 of 77 (1,248 Views)

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Gallery not Sorting Properly

Message 23 of 77 (1,206 Views)

The first one I posted had an error for some reason. Trying again.

Message 24 of 77 (1,203 Views)

★★ Guide
@BumblingJuicebox for some reason the document viewer on answers.ea is not working today. So many broken things... but the download button worked and see that your "Gallery is not Sorting Properly" either.
Message 25 of 77 (1,185 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@marjia It hasn't been working for a while. I thought it was my browser settings but it's not working on any browser for me. Good to know it's not just me.
Message 26 of 77 (1,152 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

It's been over a month since reporting this.  Are they never going to fix the gallery?

Message 27 of 77 (1,117 Views)

★★ Guide

Where is the rest of Popular now?

Annotation 2020-03-01 144943.JPG

Message 28 of 77 (1,069 Views)

Sim Gallery Not Sorting Popular Now Tab Correctly

★★★ Novice

My Sims Gallery no longer sorts the most downloaded content in the Popular Now Tab correctly. This problem seems to be exclusive to the "lots" section. For months, it would be sporadic, as in sometimes it wouldn't work and I would refresh a couple times and then finally It would work. Now however, it has fully stopped. It only shows the Popular Now builds up to about 1000 downloads. Sometimes, it shows the TOP current build and the rest starting from 1000 downloads , sometimes it shows only from 100 downloads. It never however shows any other builds over 1000 downloads. How can I fix this? 

Message 29 of 77 (1,034 Views)

Re: Sim Gallery Not Sorting Popular Now Tab Correctly

Hero
@Ellieville I merged your post with the bug report on this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 30 of 77 (1,014 Views)