Re: Gallery Issue most popular now

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Gallery not Sorting Properly

★★ Apprentice
@marjia So tired of my popular now not working properly - really reduces my enjoyment of the gallery.
Message 41 of 77 (859 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I also have this glitch and I have had it for a few weeks. This is really annoying, because it makes no sense to set the filter to currently popular, but not to show them. Maybe you could finally fix this bug!

Message 42 of 77 (850 Views)

★★ Guide
@mnewi1103 this bug has been around for almost a year... Was instructed to fill out this complicated bug report, so it could be safely filed away and forgotten by EA Staff.
Message 43 of 77 (835 Views)

★ Apprentice

I also suffer from this issue for over two months I can not see anything over 99 downloads. I could care less about my own downloads, but I would love to see other people work, and I am missing 90 percent of the gallery uploads. This whole game has been a vast disappointment for me, from bullying issues in the gallery to lack of gameplay content. The one thing I would love is to have a gallery that at least works, but I don't even have that now.

Message 44 of 77 (808 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I don't normally like to complain about issues, but the gallery needs some serious revision. Just as others have said, my "popular now" tab in the gallery does not work. Any creations with downloads over 99 do not show, and my main concern is not my own downloads but because I cannot find good builds for my own game. I have given up on the gallery, and now I just look through what my friends are building. I see it as defeating the purpose of the gallery. 

Message 45 of 77 (779 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I've had this same issue for several months. Items do not show up in the gallery. The popular now items do not show any that have more than 99 downloads. Even my own creations I cannot find by typing in the name. There is only so much I can just shrug off as gallery lag. When I can't even find my own creations on the gallery, it becomes irritating. I can't expect others to find them if I can't.

Message 46 of 77 (764 Views)

Re: Gallery Issue most popular now

[ Edited ]
Hero

@TMone54 I've checked this in my game and it's the same for me. Most popular works fine with higher but Popular now shows 99 max

EDIT: OK, now I'm seeing downloads with 10 and more. Maybe there actually are non with more in the past 7 days currently ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 47 of 77 (709 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@marjia Sorry, the bug is not really funny, but the way you write it (so it could be safely filed away and forgotten by EA Staff) Wink But I don't see the point of an error forum when you have to fill out a document and then nobody reacts. Really annoying, I understand you!!! I've only had it permanently for a few weeks, before that it was gone from time to time.
Message 48 of 77 (733 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

I can't even submit a 'me too'

That explains a lot.

[Posts merged by CM]

Message 49 of 77 (699 Views)

★★ Guide
I am not buying Star Wars or any other pack till you start listening to the community. This is the only way we can get your attention. Are you listening? Fix the gallery now!
Message 50 of 77 (634 Views)