Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Gallery not Sorting Properly

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

★ Guide

My Gallery sort is also broken.

When viewing My Favorites - selecting 'Newest' does not organize in date order starting with most recent, as I would expect it to. Dates are all over the place.

Message 11 of 77 (1,530 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same, I think they just need to do maintenance and hopefully will solve the problem.

Message 12 of 77 (1,515 Views)

Community Manager

Hi folks, 

I've read this thread and there seems to be a mix of Gallery issues posted in one space. We ask bug report threads to be specific and focused on one bug per thread. This is because different factors can lead to different bugs. When different issues are merged together into one thread like this, it muddles things up and can slow down investigations and fixes which nobody wants.  

Please keep this thread for sharing any information you may have on the Gallery not sorting correctly for the 'popular now' filter. For any other Gallery issue, it will need it's own thread so I'd ask you to look for an existing current thread first, but if there aren't any please feel free to open one and add any details you feel will help look into it.   

Thank you, 

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 13 of 77 (1,461 Views)

★★ Guide
@EA_Lanna The gallery is NOT sorting Properly. These other issues are directly related to this problem and this is all good information.
Message 14 of 77 (1,445 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @marjia,

I agree, the information shared is great! However as it's not all specific to the Issue you're flagging in your opening post, it's off-topic and Bug Reports need to remain on-topic. If you have any questions, pop me a DM and I can talk further there so as not to derail this Bug Report further.

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 15 of 77 (1,432 Views)

★★ Guide
@EA_Lanna The topic is Gallery not Sorting Properly. It's been a week since I first reported this and no response. The problem with the gallery appears to be getting worse.
Message 16 of 77 (1,418 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Yes I have noticed the same problem, the gallery is not sorting correctly. Here Is a pic of  pop now, the top starts at 99. I posted this and tagged guru nick as well on twitter a couple of days ago. Hope it gets resolved soon.

Message 17 of 77 (1,404 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@marjia Hold up... is the gallery SUPPOSED to sort? I don't think I've ever seen it sort. It's always been a mess of random stuff. I always assumed it was just supposed to be that way.
Message 18 of 77 (1,356 Views)

★★ Guide
@Psychotps yes, popular now has been sorting in descending order for the last 5 years. Newest sorts from the newest to the oldest. Most popular is suppose to sort the most popular in descending order also, though it's been mess up for a long time. Sorting using the hashtag is sort of working, but sorting my gallery is in random order and only shows 25% of my gallery, which is a new problem with sorting that started when the popular now sort stopped working but we're not suppose to talk about that. Anyways, the Galley is not sorting Properly.
Message 19 of 77 (1,340 Views)

★★ Guide

I take that back, sorting by hashtag and title is not working either.
I hate to open multiple bug reports for the Gallery not sorting.

Message 20 of 77 (1,305 Views)