by BumblingJuicebox

Original Post

[ARCHIVED] Gallery not Sorting Properly

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.59.73.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look at popular now in game
What happens when the bug occurs? popular now is not sorted
What do you expect to see? I expect popular now to show the most popular this week at the top sorted in descending order.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Popular now is not sorting properly.   

Popular now should show the week most popular builds in descending order.  Where is the rest of the gallery for this week?

Sorting by hashtag also not working properly.

Sorting my own gallery is not showing everything.  I cannot find my own lot creations, over half are missing.

Sorting by item name does not show correct results.  

Sorting by EA Account ID does not work properly either.

When are you going to fix this?

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 77 (7,705 Views)

Re: Gallery not Sorting Properly

★★ Guide

Yes, pop now 'All' is definitely out of sort. Gallery needs maintenance. 

Message 2 of 77 (7,638 Views)

★★ Guide

Yes, the "all" popular now but actually the filters are a mess too. If I filter for household popular now I see creations up to approximately 1000 DL but then when I click on it again I get a new sort that is stuck at 250 approx. This random mix up sort happens to rooms and lots too. The all sort for me is the worst right now. I try to see all and I only see the top 100. This problem has been getting progressively worse for about the last month or so. Please fix this problem.  

Message 3 of 77 (7,542 Views)

★ Guide

Yes the gallery needs maintenance.

Message 4 of 77 (7,495 Views)

★★ Guide
@GLovely1 I can't even find my own builds now using hashtag #marjia only a handful show up now.
Message 5 of 77 (7,428 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Gallery not Sorting Properly

★★★ Apprentice

The Gallery is offline completely for me. from yesterday round midnight to today 16.42. UK Scotland. 

Message 6 of 77 (7,400 Views)

★★ Guide

Same, unable to access the gallery. I've had trouble with it for the past day or so. When I launch the game, it often loads up with the gallery offline and I can't connect to it. Sometimes it connects when I exit and launch again but I have had no luck today. It's offline for me and won't connect. I am in Spain.

Message 7 of 77 (7,394 Views)

Not sorting properly and now it's unfollowing people. It's unfollowed around 15 people from my list.

Message 8 of 77 (7,377 Views)

★★ Guide

Since now this is turning out to be a place to gather all current gallery problems I would like to add that many simmers faves are not sticking including mine. Meaning, when I click on someone else's creation it seems to register the fave. However the next time I see that creation the fave heart is deactivated. I try again and my fave will not stay on the creation. My faves will not stay on the majority of creations. Many people are experiencing this problem and it's been this way for a few months now at least.

Message 9 of 77 (7,362 Views)

★★ Guide

I've noticed that as well @marjia . I am currently hosting the #WelcomeWagon and each time I search this tag I get a different sort especially when I use the "all" filter. I have to click on other filters to make sure I am getting all of the entries.

Message 10 of 77 (7,360 Views)