Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Gallery not Sorting Properly

by marjia

Original Post

★★ Guide
@romylunax There is nothing else to do. I'm sure they know it's broken and they don't want to talk about it for some reason. A real slap in the face to the creators who make the game so much fun.
Message 71 of 77 (585 Views)

★★ Apprentice

they know for sure. Many people have this bug. I don't know why they won't take the time to fix this. And indeed, it's sad for those who build such beautiful creations, but it won't be seen by many people because of this issue. Also sick of the ' clean your cache, or repair your game ' talk. Sometimes the issue is EA themselve..

Message 72 of 77 (583 Views)

★★ Guide
The gallery is broken again. Popular now was showing all builds correctly sorted by downloads for 2 whole days. Now it's only showing 99 DL and under. Is this intentional?
Message 73 of 77 (463 Views)

★★ Novice

The gallery no longer sorts any category from most DL to least. Seeing mostly low DL. Also, as I scroll down, they keep repeating some of the same ones. Almost impossible to find the higher quality builds and characters.

Message 74 of 77 (415 Views)

★★ Guide
@reghead121 The gallery actually worked again for four days after the last expansion. Then they screwed it up again. I believe they are doing this to us on purpose and refuse to explain to us mere mortals who pay the bills. I am so disgusted by the way Maxis has treated the builders on this subject and have given up. Playing other NON EA games for now.
Message 75 of 77 (405 Views)

★★★ Novice

Lol. Oh man! I'm sorry I missed when it worked again for those 5 min. In the last two years my playing has become so much less in part because of this mess. I literally came on this thread hoping someeee fix had been found since the last time I checked in. I've always been mostly a builder and prior to 2020, a huge part of that was frankly enjoying other people's builds, enjoying their creativity and finding new builders who were just really really good at what they did. So for me it's not a small thing that I don't have access to those types of extraordinary builds anymore. It's the removal of 1/3 of how and why I played this game. It's super disappointing that this problem hasn't even been acknowledged much less fixed. Super super disappointed.

Message 76 of 77 (365 Views)

Hero

Going to archive this thread after the big Gallery Maintenance of June 2023.

For issues with Popular now not sorting properly still, use this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Gallery-will-not-sort-by-Popular-Now/m-p/12619944

If you have other filter issues, create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 77 of 77 (239 Views)