[ARCHIVED] Gallery Not Connecting

by ScaryCaucasian

Original Post

Xbox won't connect to Sims4 gallery

★★★ Newbie

Xbox won't connect to Sims4 gallery but the console is definitely connected. Any ideas?

Message 61 of 113 (373 Views)

Re: Unable to Access Gallery

★★★ Novice

From what I can tell this seems to be a console-wide issue, I thought it may have been my own console at first but seeing everyone else's testimonies has made me think otherwise.

Message 62 of 113 (362 Views)

Re: Sims 4 on PS4 not loading

★★★ Newbie

Having the exact same problem. 

Message 63 of 113 (365 Views)

Game is still offline

★★★ Apprentice

Hello, when I open the game I can't go to the gallery, the game keeps saying I'm offline, several attempts to connect don't work. Origin is online as well as the pc and all the things I have connected to wifi say online. Please fix it.

Message 64 of 113 (504 Views)

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Gallery Not Connecting

★ Guide
Adding my me too because it’s been down all day almost.
Message 65 of 113 (483 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

It's been OVER 12 hours now, so I'm assuming ya'all didn't see this coming....I do hope the Sims Team has been working on a new gallery the way they've been working on new packs, because anyone who plays has seen this day coming for a long time now.....it's not like none of us gave you a heads up...there are loads of gallery issues reported here....

Message 66 of 113 (473 Views)

Re: Unable to Access Gallery

★★ Novice

This has been happening to me since yesterday, July 11, 2022. I have since gathered that it is a far reaching outage. Frown

Message 67 of 113 (453 Views)

Offline when playing game, online when im not playing

★★ Newbie

Everytime i try and play Sims 4 it takes me offline in Origin, when i close sims it goes back online for me, i cannot load into the gallery in the game now for some reason

Message 68 of 113 (353 Views)

★★ Novice

Just reinstalled Sims 4 to my new PC and I’m having this exact same problem. I’ve tried everything! SEND HELP BECAUSE I NEED THE GALLERY!

Message 69 of 113 (432 Views)

The Sims 4 - wont open gallery

★★★ Newbie

I am able to open The Sims 4 but I can not open the Gallery. I just want to look at houses but it won't let me. I don't know how to do anything, and I really need help. 

When I try and open the Gallery it says "Connection is required, connect or stay offline?" But when I press connect it gets stuck on the Sims loading symbol and my Mac loading symbol. It does this for about a minute until the pop-up disappears and when I try to open the gallery it says "Could not connect, Would you like to try again?" But when I press "Try again" it does the same thing.

I just want to open the gallery. Please someone tell me how to fix this problem.

Message 70 of 113 (371 Views)