by ScaryCaucasian

Original Post

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Gallery Not Connecting

★★★ Apprentice

Hopefully they fix it 

Message 91 of 113 (604 Views)

Re: Gallery Not Connecting

★★★ Newbie

On PS4 you can’t connect to the gallery either which I’ve tried resetting my PlayStation multiple times and I tried deleting Sims three times to see if it would work and it would not  I have no idea what to do

Message 92 of 113 (642 Views)

★★ Novice

It's been almost 24 hours, why hasn't anyone at The Sims team addressed this yet? Not even a tweet saying they're aware of the situation.

Message 93 of 113 (639 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@trashsimmer i agree sims team please get on this ASAP!!!!!
Message 94 of 113 (628 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Gallery will not connect me

★★★★★ Newbie
@HenriettaStrife @EA_Cade PLEASE FIX THIS WE ARE ALL VERY FRUSTERATED
Message 95 of 113 (614 Views)

Community Manager

Hey everyone,

Quick update: We are still working on the root cause of this outage at the moment, keep an eye out in this thread for updates from either myself or @SimQARobo as we will provide them as they are available. 

Thank you all for your patience while we work towards getting this resolved.

-EA_Cade 

EACade
Message 96 of 113 (861 Views)

Sims4 gallery connection

★★★★★ Newbie

I having been having trouble connecting to my gallery on sims4 on my ps4. It was working fine a couple days ago but every since the new update I haven't been able to connect, it just says unable to connect. Does anyone know of a way to fix this?

Message 97 of 113 (351 Views)

Can't go online gallery in game

★★★★ Novice

Gallery has been working fine everytime and then yesterday it suddenly stopped connecting. Tried to reset, exit Origin, run sims as admin, nothing has worked. Oh, and I should mention that as soon as the game tells me it's unable to connect to the internet the window freezes, i can't click anything. But if I clicked close window it will take a minute and start working again asking if i want to save before exit.

Message 98 of 113 (460 Views)

★★ Novice

Still down, 1 1/2 days for me so far, hopefully they are able to fix it soon, 👍😀👍

Message 99 of 113 (535 Views)

Re: Sims 4 on PS4 not loading

★★ Novice

For me everything but the Gallery is working wonderfully (not sure it matters, I am on a laptop), if it is still happening, hopefully they fix that issue soon for you and anyone else who may be experiencing it also, 👍😀👍

Message 100 of 113 (504 Views)