[FIXED] Error 102/122:324a2e8e

by NoahLGP

Original Post

Re: Error 102:324a2e8e:febb2c36

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@Cyncat12  I mentioned what I did, and will repeat it again. I had put a bad family from the Gallery in my game.  Luckily, I only placed that one into a house before I purchased Eco Lifestyle.  I evicted them, exited out of the game, went back to the screen that loads any family, and selected a saved backup.  I save a lot while playing this game, because anything can happen.  I don't have a list of links telling you how to load a backup. I selected the one right before I placed that family.  All is well now.  If it happened when you said, go to a backup from the night before or before you noticed that error.  You'll lose anything you've played since that backup, but it made The Sims 4 playable again on my rig.

Message 151 of 163 (927 Views)

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Error 102/122:324a2e8e:165e3fa7

Hero
@graciouslygaming No sorry. There's not much you can do other than finding the family that causes it or wait until it gets fixed (play another save meanwhile, don't delete this one)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 152 of 163 (893 Views)

Sims 4 error code 102:324a2e8e:febb2c36

★★★ Newbie

I have received this error after updating my game Saturday. I can not play, it has removed my households from the houses that I had them living in. I even called technical support and they were unable to help me but have noticed many other players have also posted about the same issue. While on the phone we tried many different ways to reboot, restore, repair the game but I still receive the error message after every attempt.

Message 153 of 163 (853 Views)

Re: i cant play my sims4 says relaunched ? this is annoying

★★★★ Novice
@passion092526 look on page 9 I wrote a temp. solution for this error 122.
Message 154 of 163 (771 Views)

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Error 102/122:324a2e8e:165e3fa7

★★★ Newbie
@sobrettisobretti I have the same issue now. How hid you solve the problem?
Message 155 of 163 (728 Views)

Sims 4: Live and Build mode not working

★★★ Novice

I can enter CAS but when I load my save, I cannot enter live mode or build mode. I do not want to lose my progress and have to delete anything. 

Message 156 of 163 (705 Views)

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Error 102/122:324a2e8e

@neylajc  I've merged your post into the master bug thread for this issue.  Feel free to click Me Too on the first post, and you can keep an eye on this thread for updates.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 157 of 163 (694 Views)

Can't play saved households error code 102:324a2e8e:febb2c36

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.136.1210
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Laundry Day, City Living, Seasons
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Loading a saved household. I can't get past that. 
What happens when the bug occurs? When I try to play a saved household, the error screen pops up with error code 102:324a2e8e:febb2c36, and it says to relaunch the game.
What do you expect to see? I expect the household that I want to play to pop up.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

This has been going on for a few weeks now.

Screenshot attached. 

Message 158 of 163 (884 Views)

Can't play saved households error code 102:324a2e8e:febb2c36

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.136.1210
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Pets, Go to Work, City Living.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Loading a saved household. I can't get past that. 
What happens when the bug occurs? When I try to play a saved household, the error screen pops up with error code 102:324a2e8e:febb2c36, and it says to relaunch the game.
What do you expect to see? I expect the household that I want to play to pop up.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Did the most recent update last night (6/07/2020) as I haven't played in a few months. I was able to create a new household then when I went back into the game no households will load and I am met with the following error message attached in the picture. 

The game is impossible to play now. I can'y play anything on it as nothing will load. 

Message 159 of 163 (837 Views)

Re: Can't play saved households error code 102:324a2e8e:febb2c36

@KirstenB17

Merged your post into this bug report on the issue.

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 160 of 163 (819 Views)