CTD when Autosaving after every race

by Lucksleg

Original Post

CTD when Autosaving after every race

★★★ Newbie

Product: GRID Legends
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug After every race, when the game autosaves, it just crashes to desktop.
Please specify your platform model. Origin
Did you have cross-play enabled? Yes
In what game mode did the bug occur? Offline Story
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play story mode
What happens when the bug occurs? after races
What do you expect to see? Game not crashing

After every race, when the game autosaves, it just crashes to desktop. After boot up again its possible to continue, the game is saving, but crashes every time it saves a new file.

Message 1 of 4 (1,349 Views)

Re: CTD when Autosaving after every race

★ Novice

hey,i got it

Right click the attribute, and the compatibility mode is win7

Message 2 of 4 (1,319 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same issue here. I can't make any career progress when the game consistently crashes at the end of the first race of an event.

Message 3 of 4 (1,275 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello, my name is Gabriel and a couple of days ago I purchased GRID Legends digital CD key from EA games. The game is turning off (crashes) without any error message after almost every race without saving my progress in the game just saving the amount of the virtual money that I make from the race. After each race it’s a waiting time when the game saves the progress
(auto save) and after some time its crashing to desktop failing to finalise the game save. I tried to fix it with repair and almost everything that people are recommending setting up the operating system even reinstalling the game several times even reinstalling the operating system which its working fine up to date with all the drivers everything its clearly that the problem it’s with the game coz other games work just fine. Please help me because it’s a really nice game and I would be very happy to play it. Thank you and have a good day

Message 4 of 4 (416 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help