CR Glitching Chel in leagues

by max_is_a_must_7

Original Post

CR Glitching Chel in leagues

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: NHL 20
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play a game of chel in league of 3s or 6s, litterly every game I've played they are Cr glitching us. It kicks out our goaly and they automatically win, I spent money on this game and I cant even enjoy a win like wtf. This is why i will not be investing into EA if this keeps up., I payed money for this game and I payed for years now. Why the hell am I paying for a broken game. Fix it or your gonna lose alot of customers in the chel, even in the fb page you see this crap. I have the photos of the team names as well and I'll keep doing it till it's fixed
What happens when the bug occurs? Lags us out saying our goalie left when they didnt and somehow we lose
What do you expect to see? Changes because we all have payed into this game and we dont pay year after year for hacking, these poor sports need to be punished or banned. Now I look like a crappy player when i was playing good
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Online
Insert Game Mode or Feature here Chel
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) Anywhere from 8pm to 9 pm eastern standard time zone
What is your time zone? CTT - GMT + 8:00
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Maxisamust
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. Nil
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region. I'm currently free agent
What is your game language? English

I was trying out for a team for the second time and this crap happens, I buy every year plz fix this i really like this game and chel but people dont want to play because of this. I'm a beta tester and I can tell you glitches like these make the player base go really fast, I'll keep in touch with you guys with further updates. Hopefully you guys catch this before it's too late. Good luck 

Edit: Removed images showing gamertags - CM

Message 1 of 16 (8,307 Views)

Re: CR Glitching Chel in leagues

Community Manager

Hello, @max_is_a_must_7.

I had to remove your images as we don't allow naming and shaming here. 

This is an issue we're aware of, but if you have some more details on how it's done, please private message them to me. I'll pass them over to the dev team. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 16 (8,256 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

[Link removed]

This is it, watch that link

Edit: Do not post links to glitches like this. They need to be sent through a private message - CM

Message 3 of 16 (8,250 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@max_is_a_must_7 

This is an old method that was used in HUT, but was resolved last year. If you have any details on the current method causing games not to count in WoC, please let me know.

For future reference, do not post links to cheats, exploits and glitches. Those need to be sent via private message to us. 

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 16 (8,243 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Me and my friend play eashl like each days about 3 years we a big club in the eashl community... but few weeks ago the CR glitch started to appear... its very bad EA must fix this or a lot of player will quit the game. By the way i know how to do it than if EA want to contact me a will explain how to do it than they will fix it. Thank

Message 5 of 16 (8,036 Views)

Community Manager

@soupe_wong_tong 

You're welcome to private message me any details. The dev team has been investigating this so any additional information you have may be helpful. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 16 (8,012 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I send you a private message do you receive it?

Message 7 of 16 (7,979 Views)

Community Manager

@soupe_wong_tong 

Yes. Thank you. I was away for the weekend and have now responded.

Aljo.png
Message 8 of 16 (7,949 Views)

★★★ Newbie

CR glitching has been in this game for the past 2 games...has yet to be fixed, it happened to me and my friends yesterday, and as we mostly play EASHL, since Be a pro/franchise are awful, probably won’t buy next years CHEL

Message 9 of 16 (7,804 Views)

Community Manager

@VincentCyr99 

I can definitely understand the frustration with this. All I can tell you at this time is that we're very aware of the issue and working to resolve it. It hasn't been an easy one to resolve.

Aljo.png
Message 10 of 16 (7,783 Views)