Re: CR Glitching Chel in leagues

by rudinski

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

The CR glitch is getting ridiculously bad.  Now that so many players are using it the game is becoming completely frustrating.  The glitch occurs when a player puts the ps4 in rest mode just before the game ends.  The counter is to get a whistle at the as close to the end of the game as possible if you can.  In talking with xbox players they say the glitch was fixed for xbox but not ps4.  Don't have an xbox so cant confirm.  Been in the game last 2 versions and it is the most frustrating glitch.  Tonight had a team troll us and continually take penalties and not bother to play the game.  Took 45 minutes to play and then they sent us abusive and homophobic messages when we cancelled their glitch.  EA NEEDS TO MAKE THIS A PRIORITY FIX and stop the excuses. 

Message 11 of 16 (2,983 Views)

Community Manager

@dmuk780 

This is an issue on PS4 only currently. It hasn't been possible on Xbox in NHL 20. That said, it's an issue we're working to resolve. I'm very sorry for the frustration. I know it's pretty infuriating to say the least. 

Aljo.png
Message 12 of 16 (2,966 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Aljo It’s easy, if you need help to program it, shoot me a P.m. I’ll gladly program this for you in a few hours... how can we fix the problem? Well it’s been 9 years you clearly can’t... so what’s the alternative? I got you ea sports. You guys have a hard drive that stores database for all games that has to do with eashl; invest in a 2nd database, hard drive, server, whatever it is you guys use. Start storing game stats and information at 0.5 before the end of the game; like you would at the end of the game. Once the game ends, upload the stats, at 0.00. If you guys retrieve no information of the game stats at 0.00 it’s because someone has done a CR glitch; therefore you upload the stats from 0.5. If you guys need help to make such a program, shoot me a P.M I can program this for you guys. Can also delete stored information on the 0.5 hardrive after the game has been uploddd to free up space. Thanks. -Toughlol
Message 13 of 16 (2,946 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I contacted Customer Serv on this same issue, more then 1x.  Been going on for months. 
What the teams are doing is, simultaneously putting their systems into rest mode at the final buzzer (in a game of 3’s, at least 2 players have to do this to properly execute)
It negates all game stats.  Wins, losses, CR, everything. Allowing teams to never fall out of divisions, never take loses, falsely boost CR, etc

Message 14 of 16 (2,881 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

EA, Fix the [profanity removed] glitch already.. Work with Playstation, you have no problem taking our money

Edit - Removed profanity. Please keep the following rule in mind:

• Don't curse or swear. Don't try to get away with it by using symbols in place of letters, too. We all k*** what you're trying to s**.

Thank you - CM

Message 15 of 16 (2,492 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Its not fixed on xbox as of 27/01/21.

Message 16 of 16 (1,889 Views)