Re: CORNUCOPIA event bug

by gmoney14256

Original Post

CORNUCOPIA event bug

★★★ Newbie

Product: NBA Live Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
Summarize your bug Hi, everyone! Just finished with "CORNUCOPIA" event. Guess what? I didn't get reward for finishing it. Checked my unclaimed items, my team rooster and nothing showed. I did Russell Westbrook event, twice, just to make sure I finished it and nothing was there. Can you guys help me or something? Cheers!
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Well, you can check my profile.
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing happens, literally
What do you expect to see? I expect to be rewarded for putting my time into an event that cost me 2 staminas.

Been playing your game for a while, and I have pretty solid team comps. Hope you see this and help me get my reward, since I've deserved it.
Message 1 of 11 (2,865 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same here, iPad version.

A waste of time and stamina.

Message 2 of 11 (2,828 Views)

★★ Novice
Same thing happened to me.....
Message 3 of 11 (2,813 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yeah me too
Message 4 of 11 (2,794 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same happened to me
Message 5 of 11 (2,785 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same problem except on IPhone
Message 6 of 11 (2,778 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here...

Message 7 of 11 (2,759 Views)

★★★ Newbie
No results after 72 hours
Message 8 of 11 (2,658 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I'm having a similar issue with the latest cornucopia event.. I, however, was able to complete all the 3 difficulties and received a cornucopia pack as a reward but now can no longer receive cornucopia Tokens to go towards the set for a chance at kyrie Irving. I've been stuck at 70 Tokens since the first day of the event and have tried everything I can think of to try and Get the bug to stop. Started a new topic about it tonight.
Message 9 of 11 (2,431 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same issue here.  Talked with support and they just tell me to post in the bugs forum...which I did and have gotten no response.  Sucks!  I finally had to use 600 NBA cash to complete the set before it disappeared.  I want my cash back!  Didn't help that it was a sucky prize too.  Not impressed with the "special rewards" in these events in season 2.

Message 10 of 11 (2,365 Views)