Re: CONTROLS ALL JACKED UP

by EA_Aljo

Original Post

CONTROLS ALL JACKED UP

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: NHL 20
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Maybe by switching profiles during play?
What happens when the bug occurs? All of a sudden for the last several games my controls are completely screwed up. When I'm on defense the start button doesn't pause the game only clicking the right analog stick functions as a start button. Also the r trigger does not change players for me it seems to only happen automatically. What also happens automatically is that the game will just pause itself, or my goalie will get pulled! Without my touching any buttons at all!
What do you expect to see? I have spent a gross amount of money on this game I don't see anybody else complaining about this issue but we need to fix this pronto! I can't even choose who to be on defense the game is completely unplayable now for the last 5 games all I can think is that I switched profiles during a game earlier tonight
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Online
Insert Game Mode or Feature here HUT
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 9:00pm
What is your time zone? PST - GMT - 8:00
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Sw1ne Flu 32
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region.
What is your game language? English

All of a sudden for the last several games my controls are completely screwed up. When I'm on defense the start button doesn't pause the game only clicking the right analog stick functions as a start button. Also the r trigger does not change players for me it seems to only happen automatically. What also happens automatically is that the game will just pause itself, or my goalie will get pulled! Without my touching any buttons at all!

Message 1 of 3 (564 Views)

Community Manager

@circlesaroundyou 

Did you add any other controllers to the console? 

Does your controller need to be charged?

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 3 (559 Views)

Community Manager

@circlesaroundyou 

Check your controls to see if they have changed to Hybrid or NHL 94. You can see this in the Controller Settings screen.

Aljo.png
Message 3 of 3 (533 Views)