Re: Arms and hands glitch/bug

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [COLLECTION THREAD] Weird arms distortion

Hero
Yes, thanks. That has been reported in here before.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 34 (5,615 Views)

Arms and hands glitch/bug

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All but the Toddler Stuff Pack and the Jungle Adventure Game Pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? What?
What happens when the bug occurs? My sim will try to complete an action even when they are no where near the other sim/pet making their arms and hands glitch out ALSO it takes them forever to complete and action
What do you expect to see? My sim to go to the other sims/pet correctly and do it that way
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

https://prntscr.com/ilp5q8 Picture of the glitch

Message 22 of 34 (5,617 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
@xXJunafferXx Every action or a sepcific one ?

Merged your post with collection thread on the issue,

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 23 of 34 (5,591 Views)

★★★ Novice

I've noticed its mainly with greeting pets but its also happening with other actions as well

Message 24 of 34 (5,569 Views)

Hero
Would be good to know them all (if they haven't been mentioned in this thread)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 25 of 34 (5,565 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Well the picture I put up was when she was petting/greeting a pet she also did it when hugging her loved one (boyfriend). That's all for now I think.

Message 26 of 34 (5,551 Views)

★ Novice

I am still having this issue. I have an adult "play" with a toddler. The adult will pick up the toddler to play, then immediately set the toddler back on the ground. The weird arm thing will happen. Then when the action is over, the toddler will be back being held by the adult, like nothing happened. This is happening about 75-80% of the time I choose "play" from the sim's action menu. It seems to happen more often for male adult sims than with female adult sims. This has been going on for the past 2-3 weeks. To doesn't effect game play, but it is definitely creepy to see happen.

This is happening with new and old games alike.

Message 27 of 34 (5,495 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

i've reported "the hugging from far away" + weird arm stretching/distortion before... but it's happening way more often in my game now. (like @Kaycee711 said, new and old games alike.)

Message 28 of 34 (5,489 Views)

★★★ Novice

Now when one sim is kissing/hugging another sim they will stop what they are doing to greet one of the animals

Message 29 of 34 (5,402 Views)

Hero
Does that involve any arm distortion ? If so,could you post a pic ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 30 of 34 (5,398 Views)